Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

07.07.2018 03:39
r, a defender who scored Belizes lone goal against the United States, s Antworten

MIAMI -- Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham was arrested at Miami International Airport after authorities say TSA workers found a loaded gun in his backpack.A Miami-Dade police report says Bradham was arrested Sunday morning on a misdemeanor concealed weapons charge.The arrest report says the TSA workers spotted the gun as Bradhams bag went through the X-ray machine. Bradham, who has a concealed weapons permit, told workers he forgot the gun was in the bag.Bradham was released later Sunday on $500 bail.Bradham was charged with assault in July, also in Miami. A hearing in that case is scheduled for Wednesday. Bradhams attorney in the assault case said they had no comment on either case.Bradham was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2012 and signed with the Eagles in March. Youth Derrick Nnadi Jersey . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.wholesalekansascitychiefsjerseys.com/?tag=youth-tremon-smith-jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Youth Dorian ODaniel Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Cheap Stitched Chiefs Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. SALT LAKE CITY -- A man who allegedly offered two Belize players large sums of money to fix a Gold Cup match against the United States has been identified by football officials, and hes believed to have tried to fix matches in other countries. In a statement on Thursday, CONCACAF said it and FIFA are investigating the bribery allegations made by Ian Gaynair and Woodrow West. The players said they rejected the offer, made on Sunday, and immediately reported it. When a CONCACAF representative showed them a photo of a man being monitored for trying to fix matches in other countries, the Belize players confirmed it was the same man who approached them. "So this isnt just about our country or a one-time thing," coach Ian Mork said after practice. "This is something much bigger." Belize lost to the United States 6-1 on Tuesday in its first Gold Cup appearance. It faces Costa Rica here on Saturday, and finishes Group C play next Tuesday with a game against Cuba. CONCACAF said it could not comment further on the ongoing investigation. But Mork said he doesnt believe the players were asked to fix any other games beside Tuesdays match against the U.S. FIFA investigated reports of fixed matches at the 2011 Gold Cup, with Sports Illustrated reporting the questionable games involved Cuba, Grenada and El Salvador. Only two of the 23 players in Belizes squad play professionally: Goalkeeper Shane Orio and defender Elroy Smith play in Honduras. The rest have regular jobs and play in the semi-pro league in Belize in their free time. "Were just trying our best to compete at this level," said Mork, an American. "I could see how they would bee targets, I guess, but our minds dont really go there.dddddddddddd It was a big shock." Mork and the players said Gaynair and West were approached on Sunday in Portland, Oregon, where they played the Americans, by a man who had also been at their hotel in Guatemala City in June when they faced Guatemala in a friendly. "He was wanting to become friends and come visit Belize," Mork said. "Then all of sudden he also showed up in Portland. It was through this kind of friendship of wanting to support the Belize team. It was obviously part of a plan to target our players." Mork and the players wouldnt give specifics about the offer, referring questions to CONCACAF. Gaynair, a defender who scored Belizes lone goal against the United States, said only that the man asked them to "assure him that we would lose the match." West did confirm the basics of the accounts he first gave to a Belize TV station this week, saying that the man offered him a lump sum of money, but no specific amount, to "sell the game" against the United States. "We turned the offer down. We did what we were supposed to," West said. "FIFA has control of that now." Though CONCACAF pays travel expenses once the team arrived in the United States, Belize had to do fundraisers back home to come up with enough money for the rest of their expenses. "Man, we did barbecues, we did telethons, all kinds of things to reach where we are at right now," Gaynair said. Mork said he was surprised match-fixing touched his squad. "I was really proud of the players," he added. "They did the right thing." Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz