Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

07.07.2018 15:51
the depth chart released at the start of the Antworten

You live in Australia now, why is that? I love the weather and the lifestyle, plus my wife Connie comes from Australia.What have you done for a living since retiring from Lancashire in 2004? I help my wife and her brothers to run a chain of coffee shops called Un Caffe Bar.Do you enjoy any hobbies? In my spare time I trade currencies on the foreign-exchange markets. Its not stocks and shares, just trading dollars against sterling, that sort of thing. With the time difference between Australia, North America and England, its ideal for me to trade in my spare time - first thing in the morning or last thing at night. Thats when all the big boys really come out and its the best time for me to trade.Do you work for an investment firm? Are you crazy? I couldnt work for anyone else. Id find it tough. And I could only ever invest my own money. I like to sleep at nights, and if things go against you on the markets I wouldnt be able to do that.Have you made your fortune as yet? I want to live well, but it doesnt bother me about becoming a millionaire. I just want to be happy and sleep peacefully.Do you still play cricket? The last time I played was in a benefit game for the family of David Hookes, up in the Barossa Valley sometime last year, but whenever Ive got cricket coming up, I make sure I train. Im off to Barbados later this month (November) to play in the first Cricket Legends of Barbados T20 Tournament organised by Joel Garner. Im looking forward to catching up with a few old friends.You were never one for spending hours in the nets, do you keep fit in other ways still? Im 42 now, but Im slim and trim. Ive played a lot of indoor soccer for the fathers team at my sons school, but had to stop that, so Im doing some road running instead.You failed to win a major trophy while playing seven seasons of county cricket for Kent and Lancashire. Does that upset you? I have good memories and if I could do it all over again I probably would. I couldnt have hoped for a better club than Kent to start my introduction to English cricket. It was a good set-up. We had Min Patel, who was Indian-born; Dean Headley, who had some Caribbean roots; and a few more guys around my age, who I could mix with and relate to. The disappointment was that we didnt win a championship or have a trophy or two under our belts.Did you notice much difference in attitude between the two dressing rooms? There was a huge difference between Kent and Lancashire. At Old Trafford the guys were very hungry to get out on the park and desperate to win things. Most of them had aspirations and Id hear them talking about wanting to play for England. I never heard too much of that at Kent.Do you wish you were still playing? No, Ive had my time and really enjoyed it. Viv Richards and Garry Sobers used to say, We all have our time to play and you just have to make the best of it.Your game would have ideally been suited to the Twenty20 format. Do you regret not being around to cash in on the global phenomenon of the short-form game? You cant look back with regrets; I had my time and enjoyed it. There will probably come a day 20 years from now when a cricketer picks up £5 million for a season. Who knows? But my thinking is, itll just get better and better. Good luck to them I say. Deon Cain Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Quenton Nelson Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseyschina.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Daurice Fountain Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Nyheim Hines Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. With a quarterback controversy as a backdrop, Oregon is preparing for a daunting Washington team that proved its mettle on a national stage against Stanford.Could the Ducks 12-game winning streak against the Huskies be coming to an end?The rivalry game with the No. 5 Huskies couldnt come at a worse time for Oregon, which is reeling from a three-game losing streak. The Ducks (2-3, 0-2) are coming off a 51-33 loss to Washington State in Pullman.Amid questions about coach Mark Helfrichs job security and the changes to the defense installed by new coordinator Brady Hoke comes uncertainty about the Ducks starting quarterback.Dakota Prukop has started in all five of Oregons games thus far, throwing for 1,173 yards and eight touchdowns with two interceptions.He completed 14 of 22 passes for 132 yards and one interception against the Cougars. The week before, he threw an interception in the end zone on the final drive of Oregons 41-38 loss at Autzen Stadium to Colorado.Freshman Justin Herbert came in for the final series against Washington State, marching the team 85 yards and capping the drive with a 4-yard run for a touchdown.Herbert has appeared in two games, completing three of five passes for 70 yards. But he turned heads against the Cougars when he led that final drive.A local prospect out of Sheldon High School in Eugene, Herbert worked his way up the depth chart in fall camp. He beat out Terry Wilson and Travis Jonsen for the backup job.Helfrich did not name a starter Thursday, his last media availability before the game. But he said the team had clarity after a good week of practice.Were going to put the best guy out there, at that and every other position, to help us win this game, he said.Despite reports that Herbert was starting against the Huskies, offensive cooordinator Matt Lubick told reporters a day earlier that no decision had been made.dddddddddddd Prukop is listed ahead of Herbert on the depth chart released at the start of the week.Its something we evaluate every day, Lubick said. When we figure it out, you guys will know.Washington, meanwhile, is coming off a statement-making 44-6 victory at home over the Cardinal last Friday night to move atop the Pac-12 North standings. The Huskies have not been ranked this high in the AP Top 25 since the end of the 2000 season, when they won the Rose Bowl.Washington poses problems for whomever the Ducks name as starter. The Huskies had eight sacks last weekend against Stanford. Theyre ranked No. 15 nationally for total defense, allowing opponents just about 299 yards a game. And theyve allowed an average of just 12.8 points a game.The biggest problem weve had, to be honest, is simulating their defense, Helfrich said. To get those guys to play their hearts out on the scout team has been a huge deal.Head coach Chris Petersen seemed unconcerned by the apparent disarray among the Ducks.I think everybody always overinflates everything, on both ways, he said. Thats what I think. I think that they played some hard-fought games that they had chances to win down at the end and for whatever reason just didnt do it. That can affect momentum one way or another. And I think they played Washington State, who is a hard team to play, really well. In the fourth quarter, it got away a little bit.The last time Washington won at Autzen Stadium was in 2002, when the Huskies defeated the No. 23 Ducks 42-14 and then drew the ire of the fans by dancing on the O at midfield. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz