Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

07.07.2018 15:53
performance fitting with his status of A-League pla Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns quarterback Cody Kessler will practice this week with bruised ribs on his left side with the intention of playing against the Titans?on Sunday.Thats the plan, Kessler said before Wednesdays practice. My goal, obviously, is to be ready to go on Sunday.Coach Hue Jackson may have a decision to make, because veteran Josh McCown also will practice for the first time since fracturing his collarbone Sept. 18 against Baltimore. Like Kessler, McCown said he was practicing with the intention of playing.Thats obviously coach Jacksons decision, Kessler said. He makes the call on all those. But Im going to continue to keep the same process and continue to prepare like I have the last few weeks.Kessler and McCown were both listed as limited on the practice report, though both did throw in the portion open to the media.I thought both of them threw the ball around well, Jackson said. I think again, well keep looking at Cody, but he was taking reps. Josh took reps today. It was good. It was good to see them out there.Jackson said he could not be certain who will start Sunday until he sees each player practice through the week.Obviously Cody right now is the starter on the football team until I feel otherwise, Jackson said.Injuries are becoming a regular staple of the Browns this season. The team announced left guard Joel Bitonio, who had been playing very well alongside Joe Thomas,?would miss extended time with a left foot injury.Kessler hurt his ribs late in the first quarter of Sundays 33-13 loss to New England when he was smothered by linebacker Donta Hightower.When he landed Kessler thought his shoulder was injured. He said he immediately felt pain and had shortness of breath. However, he said he felt better as the day progressed on Monday. Rehab with a ton of ice and working on motion also has helped, he said. Kessler said he felt a lot better than he did on Sunday.Its not a whole lot of movements that make it too sore, he said, but throwing is obviously one of them.Kessler was the Browns third starting quarterback this season. Robert Griffin III started the opener, but broke his coracoid bone. McCown started the second game, but fractured his collarbone. Kessler started three games, but hurt his ribs. Charlie Whitehurst replaced him, but hurt his knee and was released with an injury settlement. Kevin Hogan was promoted from the practice squad Tuesday.Thomas has been through 18 starting quarterbacks since he joined the Browns as the drafts third overall pick in 2007. He quipped that at least he wont have to introduce himself to the quarterback on the field in Nashville. That happened in the season finale in 2012, when the team signed Josh Johnson a few days earlier and he had to play the final few plays when starter Thad Lewis was injured.Thomas said he looked at Johnson in the huddle and said: Hi Im Joe Thomas. Im your left tackle. Nice to meet you. Logan Cooke Jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Taven Bryan Jersey . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. http://www.cheapjacksonvillejaguarsjerseys.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Jaguars T-shirts . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Authentic Jaguars Jerseys .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Melbourne Victory flyer Marco Rojas has put his scintillating form down to his tough time in Europe, saying it had matured him as a player and a person.The 24-year-old rejoined Victory this season after three difficult years at German club Stuttgart and he hit the ground running.In Melbournes stunning 6-1 win over Wellington, Rojas scored two goals in a performance fitting with his status of A-League player of the year in 2012-13.Ahead of their Saturday clash with frontrunners Sydney FC, who havent conceded a goal, Rojas says he has learned from the overseas experience.What I learnt over there - Ive become a bit more direct and Im using that stuff now in these games and Im on a bit of a good run and, hopefully, that continues, he said.Going over to Europe, I had to come out of my shell a little bit.Youre on your own and you have to do what you can to succeed so I had to change quickly.Rojas also put his good form down to his blossoming combination with striker Besart Berisha, who nailed thhree goals in the Monday night thumping.ddddddddddddThe duo combined for 103 touches, six shots and their five goals.Hes always in the right place and, half the time, you dont even need to look - you know when youve got the ball on the wing where hes going to be and you can just play it across, Rojas said.The New Zealand winger said Victory had drawn plenty of confidence from their big win over the Phoenix after a stuttering start to the season.Melbourne looked extra sharp when playmaker James Troisi came on for the final half-hour in his first match back since last months collar-bone surgery.Rojas said they would need to be firing to take down Sydney at Allianz Stadium.Sydney have been flying but we will take confidence from the last game that we will be able to do a good job.Its going to be a very tough game because they havent conceded and have scored lots. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz