Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.11.2019 08:30
ones this year.Theres no key defenders. The easy thing to say is go and get one, but it doesnt happen that easy.I Antworten

Brisbane coach Justin Leppitsch admits Sundays clash with St Kilda could be his last at the helm of the AFL club but he insists hes not thinking about it.Leppitschs future remains in doubt after he gave a presentation to the clubs board during the week as part of an end-of-season review at the Lions.The Lions have won just three matches in 2016 in a disappointing campaign, with only weakened, bottom-placed Essendon stopping them getting the wooden spoon.Leppitsch conceded the Saints clash could be his last as Lions coach but he was keeping a positive frame of mind.It could be, everyone knows that, but Im not thinking about it like that, thats for sure, Leppitsch said.For me its out there to go and beat the Saints.Weve had a couple of good weeks, continue on that path.Leppitsch said despite the presentation to the board and his teams underwhelming form, hed not felt any unease about his future during the week.He said his presentation was simply about outlining where the club was at and where he believed he could take them.The former Lions premiership defender admitted recruitment in the off-season would be crucial but said finding the right players was hard.Theres only one Paddy Dangerfield a year that comes out, he said.I know theres a couple down the road that are leaving in (Dion) Prestia and (Jaeger) OMeara, but theyre probably the two big ones this year.Theres no key defenders. The easy thing to say is go and get one, but it doesnt happen that easy.Ill stop working the moment I get told to stop working. Other than that Im full steam ahead. Roy Hinson Jersey Signed . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Fake NBA Jerseys . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. https://www.cheapnbajerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Nick Shaback Jersey Signed .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Jerry Grote Jersey Signed . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Romain Grosjean missed the start of the Brazilian Grand Prix after spinning off the track in wet conditions on his way to the grid.Grosjean was set to start seventh on the grid, but lost the rear of the car on the run up to the start finish straight after leaving the pits. The mistake spat him into the wall where his Haas suffered irreparable damage to the left rear corner.Speaking about the incident, Grosjean said: From hero to zero in 24 hours. Its so bad for the team, for the boys. We had a good starting position but I was just doing laps to the grid, I was just going up the hill, and II picked up a lot of wheelspin on the rear tyres and just spun the car.ddddddddddddIt was an on-off switch, nothing I could control. Honestly I dont know what happened. Ive seen two other crashes, so we need to improve the wet tyres. In my case I dont know, I wasnt even flat out. It was very strange.The incident left seventh place on the grid vacant for the start to the race, which was delayed ten minutes and run behind the safety car due to the wet conditions. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz