Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.11.2019 08:30
point guard signed with Milwaukee. A move to Milwaukee would have allowed Teague to be reunited with former Antworten

ATLANTA -- Jeff Teague is still a member of the Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks on Saturday matched the four-year, $32 million offer sheet the restricted free agent point guard signed with Milwaukee. A move to Milwaukee would have allowed Teague to be reunited with former Hawks coach Larry Drew. Instead, hell remain in Atlanta and run the offence for new coach Mike Budenholzer. Teague, a four-year veteran and two-year starter, set career highs with his averages of 14.6 points and 7.2 assists last season. He ranked 12th in the league in assists and is one of only 10 players to increase his scoring average each of the last three seasons. "He has improved each year of his career and continues to get better," said Hawks general manager Danny Ferry. "At 25, hes already been a key contributor on a playoff team and we look forward to seeing him develop into even more of a leader on our team." The Hawks lost Josh Smith, who signed with Detroit, but have re-signed guard-forward Kyle Korver and added free-agent forwards Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll. Budenholzer said Teague "has a high level of talent." "Keeping him with our group allows us to continue to build and improve going forward," he said. Teague was the No. 19 overall pick out of Wake Forest in the 2009 draft. Yeezy Boost 380 Alien . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Yeezy Boost 380 For Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale-yeezy-boost-350-v2.html . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Cheap Air Max 97 China . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Fake For Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.Britains Mo Farah delighted the Glasgow crowd in Saturdays final race with an imperious display in the 3,000m. After a gruelling six-week training trip in Ethiopia, the 32-year-old world and Olympic champion looked in solid form with Rio five months away as he burst away from a strong field in the last lap to take victory.It looked set for a tense finale at the bell in front of a noisy Scottish indoor crowd, but Farah showed calmness and strength to finish ahead of Kenyan Augustine Choge and Ethiopian Dawit Wolde with a fairly slow time of 7 minutes 39.55 seconds. Farah told the BBC: It was a messy race. The beginning was quick and then I slowed down but it was important not to think about the times in a strong field.I needed to try to win the race. Thats why I slowed down a bit. Ive got a few cuts but that happens. Ive got a big year coming up with a lot of important races so its important I get the wins.I did lots of heavy mileage in Ethiopia so Im now looking forward to seeing my family and kids. Wake-up call GB sprinter Dina Asher-Smith upset with Glasgow show The double London 2012 champion is 33 next month and has already revealed he will hang up his track spikes following next years World Championships in London and instead concentrate on marathon running.ddddddddddddThe five-time world champion added: It would be nice to end on a high. Thats one thing Ive told myself as an athlete. Go out on the track while you are at the top.Farah will miss next months World indoor Championship in Oregon, Portland and is likely to next race at the World Half Marathon Championships in Cardiff on March 26.Andrew Butchart was Britains next best-placed Briton in the 3,000m in seventh, with Jonathan Davies ninth and Tom Lancashire finishing 10th. Also See: Wake-up call for Asher-Smith British Athletics ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz