Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

30.11.2019 08:32
nk.Friedrich will start in the series finale on Sunday at Nationals Park and he will try to turn around a rough trend f Antworten

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals have struggled at the plate for the past week.Perhaps facing Christian Friedrich could break the first-place team out of its funk.Friedrich will start in the series finale on Sunday at Nationals Park and he will try to turn around a rough trend for him against Washington.The left-hander is 0-3 in four games, with three starts, and a 10.85 ERA in his career against Washington. This year, he is 4-6 with a 4.55 ERA for the Padres.It didnt fare so well last time against Washington, he said. A big power hitting team, I have to find the bottom of the zone and work ahead. I need an aggressive mentality and to get ahead.Padres manager Andy Green thinks the left-hander is close to turning things around.Hes been so close to having some really good starts in his last few starts. I think he has to really be stubborn to what he does well. He can really attack and angle in on right-handed hitters; he has to stay true to that, Green said.One nemesis has been Washington outfielder Jayson Werth, who is 3-for-4 against Friedrich in limited action. Nationals shortstop Danny Espinosa is 3-for-7 against the lefty and infielder Daniel Murphy is 2-for-4 with a homer.There is a good chance that right-handed hitter Trea Turner could bat leadoff Sunday against lefty Friedrich. Ben Revere, a left-handed hitter who has struggled, has batted leadoff most of the season. He was 0-for-5 on Friday and then started as the leadoff hitter again Saturday and was 1-for-3 as the Nationals won 3-2 with a walk-off triple in the ninth inning by Stephen Drew.When you start the season hurt, youre playing catch-up. You would think he wouldve caught up by now. Hes our igniter. We need him, Washington manager Dusty Baker said Saturday of Revere.The Nationals are slated to start young right-hander Lucas Giolito, who made his big league debut at home on June 28 against the New York Mets.He pitched four scoreless innings before the rains came and he did not return after the delay. The Californian made his second big league start in New York on July 7 and did not fare nearly as well as he was taken out early.I didnt really have good command from the start of the game, he told reporters after his start in New York. And once I started to give up a lot of hard contact, the game started to speed up, and I kind of sped up with the game and was rushing through everything.Giolito was sent to Triple-A Syracuse and he started for the Chiefs on Tuesday. He went 6 2/3 innings and gave up seven hits and no runs in a win over Gwinnett, a farm team of the Atlanta Braves. This year in the minors he is 6-3 with a 3.08 ERA in 16 starts at three levels. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Richard Bleier Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. https://www.cheaporioles.com/408i-hanser-alberto-jersey-orioles.html . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Gregg Olson Jersey . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Jim Palmer Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. MACOMB, Ill. -- Antonius Cleveland had 20 points, six rebounds and three blocks to help Southeast Missouri State sneak by Western Illinois 74-71 on Wednesday night.Milos Vranes added 15 points and seven rebounds for the Redhawks (2-1). Trey Kellum scored 13 points on 5-of-10 shooting.Western Illinois had a 12-point lead midway through the second half. But a Vranes 3-pointer tied it at 67 with 2:12 remaining. Two Denzel Mahoney free throws on the Redhawks (2-1) next possession gave them a 2-point lead which they pushed to four.ddddddddddddDalan Ancrums jumper cut the Leathernecks deficit to 73-71, but another Mahoney free throw pushed it 74-71 with two seconds to play. Western Illinois (1-2) had a final possession, but Ancrum turned it over.Jabari Sandifer and Garret Covington each scored 19 points for the Leathernecks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz