Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

04.12.2019 07:27
Daeshon Hall Jersey Antworten

Everybody on the hype train! Choo choo!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers named a “Super Bowl contender hiding in plain sight”New DJ Moore Color Rush Jersey ,48commentsEverybody on the hype train! Choo choo!EDTThe beauty of the dawning of every new NFL season is that fans of generally competent teams enter the year with hope. Hope that if the ball bounces the right way in a couple of games an otherwise 8-8 team goes 10-6, hope their team sneaks into the playoffs, then hope they get hot at the right time. As Carolina Panthers fans we have the fortune of rooting for a team that falls into the “generally competent” bucket almost every year and that includes the upcoming 2019 season. But the goal isn’t to just sneak into the playoffs. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. As fans we sometimes view our teams with rose-colored glasses and see Super Bowl contenders where “mediocre” is probably more realistic. But for those of us who are optimistic about the 2019 Carolina Panthers (myself included) James Color Rush Bradberry Jersey , we can count at least one national writer among our ranks. The Ringer’s Robert Mays listed the Panthers as one of four Super Bowl contenders hiding in plain sight. Here are some excerpts from Mays’ piece:On the defensive side of the ball Mays extols the virtues of signing free agents Bruce Irvin and Gerald McCoy while drafting Brian Burns in the first round. On the downside, though, Mays does point out the Panthers secondary could be problematic and Greg Olsen is getting older. Even then Ian Thomas Jersey , Mays still sees Super Bowl potential when looking at the Panthers roster as a whole. No, Carolina doesn’t enter the season among the top tier of clear Super Bowl favorites, but few teams do. The Panthers will start the season with a chance though. Folks Curtis Samuel Color Rush Jersey , we have reason for hope. Let the hype begin! There are only nine days left until the Panthers kick off the 2019 season, so let’s take a look at No. 9 on the roster — kicker Graham Gano.Graham Gano, KickerBioHeight: 6’2” Weight: 202 lbsAge: 32 yearsCollege: Florida StateExperience: 10 yearsGraham Gano remains one of the question marks on the roster as we gear up for the season opener. He apparently has a nagging leg injury that has kept him off the field and open the door for Joey Slye. When Slye was signed Rivera said Gano was suffering from a dead leg but it appears to be more than that. Slye for his part has kicked pretty good. Heck he nailed a 59-yarder last night after missing a kick earlier. He has plenty of leg Daeshon Hall Jersey , but I digress.Gano has been a reliable kicker in the past but I admit I was one clamoring for Harrison Butker over Gano this time two years ago. If Gano flushes out this quick I think I can safely say I was right. Butker has gone on to be one of the better kickers in the league. Last season Butker lead the league in touch backs, was third in scoring and hit 24-of-27 field goals.Back to Gano, I have to post a video of his game winning 63-yard field goal to beat the New York Giants last season Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , so enjoy.As good as Slye has looked I would rather Gano get healthy and be the man kicking those game winners in 2019.Nine days to go...

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz