Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
elaine95 Offline

13.12.2019 08:02
explains that Mahomes has beg Antworten

When the Chiefs drafted Mecole Hardman in the second round earlier this year Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , many people opined that the speedy wideout was insurance against being without Tyreek Hill because of league discipline related to child abuse allegations.Hill was not charged with a crime or disciplined by the league, but the Chiefs are looking at an extended run without Hill in the lineup after he injured his clavicle last weekend. Hardman saw his playing time go up after Hill was hurt last week, but he knows that he can’t try to be Hill or anyone other than himself when he’s on the field.“I’m always myself. I don’t try to clone anybody,” Hardman said, via the . “I just want to play my game and do what I’m capable of doing and not try to imitate anybody else. He’s a great player. Not too many people, if anybody Rashad Fenton Jersey nfl draft , can do what he does on the field. I just want to be myself and do what I do.”Hardman said he and the other wideouts have to “step up and do more” with Hill out of the picture. After failing to corral the one pass thrown his way last week, notching his first NFL catch would be a good place to start. As a rookie, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes resisted marketing opportunities. As he concludes his first season as a starter, it’s time to get out the rake.Brooke Pryor of the explains that Mahomes has begun striking a variety of marketing deals, cashing in on one of the most successful debut seasons in league history, along with the promise that it will continue well into the future.For starters Womens Rashad Fenton Jersey , Mahomes has deal with Hunt’s, Adidas, CommunityAmerica Credit Union, Panini Trading Cards, Airshare, SSM Auctions Authentic Rashad Fenton Jersey , TicketsForLess, Bose headphones, Hyvee, Advocare, and Goodcents Deli Fresh Sub. Mahomes also has become involved in a virtual-reality experience in which football is played from Mahomes’s point of view.Mahomes also will have a cereal bearing his name.“It’s been renamed Mahomes Magic Crunch,” agent Leigh Steinberg told Pryor. “We were originally going with Patty Flakes Travis Kelce Jersey , but they tested out names and that’s sort of where it’s at.”Steinberg wants to avoid oversaturating the market with Mahomes’ name and likeness. But as his exploits continue and his legend grows, Mahomes soon will be seen anywhere and everywhere, singing songs about chicken parm and/or whatever other jingle to which Mahomes becomes financially attached.And he should. It’s one of the fringe benefits of being a star player, and Mahomes has a likability that will allow him to sell a wide range of good and services.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz