Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

15.12.2019 08:22
No.2 Serena Williams has been repeatedly targeted, while tennis has been on heightened alert for over-zealous fans since Antworten

Andy Murray has revealed he was stalked around Europe by a hotel maid who once woke him by entering his bedroom and stroking his arm.The Wimbledon and Olympic champion believes the uninvited guest followed him to two tournaments after she was spotted at his hotels.Despite having a do not disturb sign on his door in the first incident, Murray said the maid let herself in and approached his bed before perching by his side and touching him.Murray, 29, described the behaviour as extreme after disclosing the startling information when asked to explain what the craziest thing one of his fans has done.In an interview promoting the International Premier Tennis League, Murray said: At one of the tournaments I played, a maid in the hotel ... I had a do not disturb sign on, on the door, and she came in and sat on my bed and started stroking my arm at about 7 in the morning when I was still sleeping, and then turned up at a couple more tournaments in the hotels that I was playing at in Rotterdam and Barcelona.I dont know if thats a fan thing -- thats a bit extreme -- but that happened.Tennis professionals spend much of the year living in hotels, away from home. Murray did not note the hotel or city in which the first encounter with the woman occurred.The mens and womens tours have tightened security around tournaments in recent years, with leading women particularly having been targeted by suspected stalkers.World No.2 Serena Williams has been repeatedly targeted, while tennis has been on heightened alert for over-zealous fans since April 1993, when Monica Seles was stabbed in the back while on court during a tournament in Hamburg.That was committed by a fan obsessed with Steffi Graf, Seles great rival, and kept its victim out of tennis for two years.Current players including Britains Heather Watson and Romanian Simona Halep have been subjected to menacing messages on social media. A man was jailed for two years in 2001 for stalking Martina Hingis and trespass after travelling to her then Zurich home.Murray, meanwhile, began his quest for a China Open title in confident fashion as he eased to a 6-2, 7-5 victory over Andreas Seppi in Beijing.It was the Murrays first outing since he defeated Guido Pella in their Davis Cup clash two weeks ago, in which the Scot picked up a small thigh injury. However, with Novak Djokovic missing from the draw in China, Murray now has a shot to displace the Serb as world No.1.I thought I did OK today considering I hadnt played much the last couple of weeks, I didnt arrive here until a couple of days ago. I can play better, Murray said in his post-match news conference.There was some good stuff in there. With each match Ill play better, hopefully. It was the first time I practiced on centre court, and played on centre court today. I wasnt that used to the speed of the court and how it felt out there.But I felt OK. My body felt fine, no injuries. Felt healthy. I just need matches now.Murray has already scored a small victory in China -- on the eve of the tournament, he picked up the best dressed award in a fans poll despite turning out in a T-shirt and jeans.I thought it was a joke, Murray said. We were told the fans voted for it, so I dont know how really that worked. Chinese have obviously got a good sense of humour.I certainly wasnt expecting that. Its probably the first and last time Ill win an award like that. Bruins Jerseys 2019 . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Fake Bruins Jerseys . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. https://www.cheapbruins.com/ . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Boston Bruins Gear ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Stitched Bruins Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Kiana Williams, a 5-foot-7 point guard and the No. 8 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100 for the 2017 class, has given a verbal commitment to Stanford.I felt a sense of togetherness among my future teammates, and love the coaching staff, said Williams, a senior at Karen Wagner High (San Antonio). I cant wait for the opportunities that await me ahead at Stanford and beyond.Williams, who averaged 17 points, five rebounds, four assists and 2.5 steals last season as a junior, made official visits to Oregon State and Texas Tech prior to visiting Palo Alto and the Stanford campus.Williams is a dynamic lead guard with a powerful scoring punch. She is outsstanding off the dribble and has a feathery touch -- as well as a 4.dddddddddddd0 GPA.Williams is the lone commitment for Stanford and coach Tara VanDerveer thus far in 2017. The Cardinals 2016 class, featuring Nadia Fingall, DiJonai Carrington, Anna Wilson and Mikaela Brewer, was ranked ninth in the nation.Williams is the fourth top-10 prospect in the 2017 class to commit. The top three -- Megan Walker, Evina Westbrook and Rellah Boothe -- remain undeclared.The NCAA early signing period for womens basketball is Nov. 9-16. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz