Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

09.07.2018 14:03
ntent to keep the ball in play. Duke Blue Devils quarterback Thomas Sirk has been granted a sixth season of eligibility by the N Antworten

SEATTLE -- Struggling right-hander Taijuan Walker finally turned in a much-needed positive start and the Mariners bullpen made sure it didnt go to waste.Kyle Seager hit a two-run homer and Dae-Ho Lee added a solo shot to back Walkers five solid innings and lift Seattle to a 6-3 victory over Texas on Thursday night, the Rangers fourth loss in five games.Walker (5-10), who lasted just two-thirds of an inning in his previous start, shook off two game-opening walks to finish five innings, giving up three runs and seven hits to win for the first time in six starts.The story for me tonight is Taijuan Walker, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. Really, really happy. Its about as happy as Ive been for a player in a long time to kind of go through the ups and downs, and then kind of buying into what weve talked about. After those first two hitters tonight, it would have been so easy to melt, and he didnt.Evan Scribner and Nick Vincent combined for three scoreless innings and rookie Edwin Diaz pitched a perfect ninth for his 13th save in 14 chances.Derek Holland (7-7) allowed four runs and 10 hits in 4 1/3 innings, walking three and striking out five. Despite the loss, Texas still leads the AL West by 8 1/2 games.I felt great. I felt my stuff going into it was really good, really good actually, I should say. It was just a few long innings that killed me, and walks, Holland said. Thats one thing Im really critical on, when you give up free passes you arent giving your defense chances to make plays, and they found some holes. They were hitting the ball and just placing it where it needed to be.Seagers home run off Jake Diekman, his career-high 27th, put the Mariners up 6-3 in the seventh.Seattle erased a 2-1 deficit with three runs in the third on a two-run, bases-loaded double by Chris Iannetta and Guillermo Heredias RBI infield single.Ian Desmond pulled Texas within 4-3, opening the fifth with his 22nd homer.Texas went in front with two runs in the third. Carlos Beltran singled in Robinson Chirinos from second, whose reach-back slide narrowly beat the throw home from right fielder Franklin Gutierrez.Adrian Beltre followed with another single, but left fielder Heredia threw out Desmond at home. Rougned Odor then delivered an RBI single.Lee staked the Mariners to a 1-0 lead in the second with his 14th home run, an opposite-field liner down the right-field line.Walker, who was 2-0 with a 1.44 ERA in four starts in April, was 0-5 in May. He missed most of July with a foot injury, and then was demoted to Triple-A Tacoma in early August. He was 0-3 in his three starts since being recalled on Aug. 23.After his last disastrous outing, Walker was asked to make some mechanical adjustments, which he tried.The first couple innings, it was weird, felt awkward, just a little bit off, but I stuck with it, Walker said. After the second inning, the third inning, it just kind of clicked. My timing was down and my tempo was better.TRAINING ROOM:Rangers: RHP Colby Lewis (6-1, 3.21), on the 60-day DL (right shoulder muscle strain) since June 22, is listed as the probable starter for Sunday against the Angels. Lewis had made three rehab starts since Aug. 24, two at Double-A Frisco and one at short-season Class-A Spokane on Monday, where he allowed four runs and eight hits in five innings, throwing 66 pitches.Mariners: RHP Tom Wilhelmsen threw a 25-pitch simulated inning Thursday without incident and appears ready to rejoin the team. I thought Willy threw the ball well, manager Scott Servais said. He felt really good. The ball was coming out good, threw all of his pitches, no constraints. Wilhelmsen is eligible to come off the DL (low back spasms) Friday.UPON FURTHER REVIEWThe Rangers challenged the third-inning call when Desmond tried to score from second on Beltres single, but was thrown out at home by l Heredia. The on-field call was upheld after an estimated delay of 1 minute, 28 seconds.UP NEXTRangers: Texas opens the middle portion of a 10-game road trip on Friday with the first of three games against the Angels. RHP Yu Darvish (5-4, 3.45 ERA) is making his 10th start since coming off the DL (right shoulder discomfort). He is 3-4 over that span. Darvish lasted just four innings in his last start, allowing five runs and seven hits, throwing 80 pitches.Mariners: RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (14-11, 4.01 ERA), who has lost his last four starts, opens the three-game series at Oakland. In his last five starts against the As, he is 4-0 with a 2.48 ERA with 20 strikeouts in 32 2/3 innings. Struggling RHP Daniel Mengden (1-6, 6.66 ERA) goes for Oakland. He has made one start since being recalled Sept. 3 by the As, allowing seven runs and eight hits in 2 2/3 innings. Titans Hoodies Shop . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Marcus Mariota Hoodie .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.cheaptitanshoodiesjerseys.com/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Cheap Titans Hoodies Store . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Rashaan Evans Hoodie . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Duke Blue Devils quarterback Thomas Sirk has been granted a sixth season of eligibility by the NCAA, the school announced Monday.Sirk, slated to be the starter this season, was declared out for the year in August after reinjuring his left Achilles tendon. He was originally injured in February but worked to rehab the injury so he could play this year.Sirk also missed the entire 2013 season after tearing his right Achilles tendon.Im so grateful to have a sixth year to continue my dream of playing college football and, academically, woork towards another degree from Duke University, Sirk said in a statement.ddddddddddddSirk started 12 games in 2015 and compiled 3,428 total offensive yards -- the second-highest single-season total in school history. With Sirk out, redshirt freshman Daniel Jones has started every game this year, throwing for 2,520 yards with 13 touchdowns to nine interceptions and rushing for 421 yards and seven scores. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz