Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

29.12.2019 06:55
urs aand a six in his score of 75no Nepalese captain Raju Rijal, the player to fumble the stumping, was his sides key man w Antworten

Max Verstappen admitted he briefly thought a second F1 win was up for grabs when Mercedes drivers collided on the final lap of the Austrian Grand Prix.Verstappen turned in a stellar drive to hold off Kimi Raikkonen in the final stages after a 56-lap stint on soft tyres, a fight that had originally been for the final podium spot before the Mercedes drivers collided while fighting for the lead at Turn 2. Lewis Hamilton was able to drive on and win, though Nico Rosberg dropped to fourth after the collision wiped out his front wing, elevating Verstappen to second.It was a great start and a good first lap, Verstappen said. Straight away the pace was there in the car so I smoothed up to the front and once I cleared some guys I got into my own rhythm. I think everything was going well and I did a long stint on the soft tyre so the last ten laps made it very hard and I could see Kimi behind me, he was catching up a lot.To finish second after what happened on the last lap and to finish second as a Red Bull driver at the Red Bull Ring is a great feeling.The final laps were reminiscent of Verstappens maiden win in Spain, where he held off Raikkonen in another masterful drive of tyre management. He admits that battle did cross his mind at the time.As soon as I saw him in the mirrors I was thinking about Barcelona, he was catching quite a lot compared to Barcelona, but I tried to make no mistakes and in the end we kept him behind which is what we wanted. It is great to stay on the limit until the end of the race.That maiden win also came after a Mercedes collision, though on that occasion it was on the first lap and both Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton retired from the race. Verstappen admitted he briefly thought a win was there for the taking again in Austria.Of course [the thought crossed his mind], the chance is bigger but today one crashed ... you take the opportunity but it is normally not like that. Oskar Sundqvist Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Keith Osborne Jersey .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. https://www.cheapblues.com/614z-gary-sabourin-jersey-blues.html . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Rod BrindAmour Jersey . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Jay Bouwmeester Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft.Under 19 World Cup hosts Bangladesh booked their place in the semi-finals for the first time with a six-wicket win over Nepal. Zakir Hasan (75no) shared an unbroken 117-run stand with his captain, Mehedi Hasan (55no), for the fifth wicket as The Tigers chased down Nepals 211-9 with 10 balls to spare.Bangladesh were reduced to 98-4 at the start of the 29th over but Zakir and Mehedi - who survived a missed stumping on 25 - kept their composure, with Zakir ending the game in style by biffing a six. Zakir Hasan struck five fours aand a six in his score of 75no Nepalese captain Raju Rijal, the player to fumble the stumping, was his sides key man with the bat, scoring 72 before being run out in the 34th over.ddddddddddddBangladesh, whose previous best result in the World Cup was their fifth-placed finish in 2006, will now play the winner of Mondays quarter-final between Pakistan and West Indies.Nepal, meanwhile, now enter the fifth-place play-off semi-finals, where they will tackle the loser of Saturdays quarter-final between India and Namibia.Watch India v Namibia live on Sky Sports 4 from 2.30am and then catch Englands quarter-final with Sri Lanka from 2.30am on Sunday on Sky Sports 5. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz