Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

05.01.2020 12:41
38, underwent the operation on Sunday at Sydneys Royal North Shore Hospital after suffering a seizure.The Sea Eagles premiership Antworten

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love will not play in Tuesdays road game against the Milwaukee Bucks because of stiffness and swelling in his left knee.Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue also announced Monday that Love would be questionable Wednesday for the second half of Clevelands home-and-home matchup with Milwaukee.Love banged knees with Los Angeles Lakers forward Larry Nance Jr. in Clevelands 119-108 win Saturday.Love played through the collision, finishing with 27 points and a season-high 17 rebounds, but his knee kept him out of Mondays practice.He took a blow to the knee, knee-to-knee, and it swelled up on him, and its kind of stiff, Lue said.Love is averaging 22.3 points, 10.7 rebounds and a career-high 1.1 steals per game this season. Additionally, both his field goal percentage (46.8) and 3-point percentage (41.2) are the best hes shot the ball since the 2010-11 season.Love has played in 24 of the Cavs 25 games this season, sitting out a game last week in which Lue also kept out LeBron James and Kyrie Irving?in a 93-85 loss to Memphis. Brian Piccolo Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Kevin Pierre-Louis Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-robbie-gould-jersey-large-1866t.html . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Dennis Gentry Jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Rex Grossman Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Matt Orford is resting comfortably as he recuperates after surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain, his former NRL club Manly says.Orford, 38, underwent the operation on Sunday at Sydneys Royal North Shore Hospital after suffering a seizure.The Sea Eagles premiership winner had hip surgery last week, but had stayed in North Sydneys Mater Hospital as a result of complications from that operation.On its Twitter account Manly provided a brief update on Orford, who captained the club to 2008 premiership.Matt Orford is resting comfortably after having a full day of tests yesterday. Thanks for all your well wishes, it said on Tuesday.Canterrbury mentor Des Hasler was coach at Manly in 2008 and said he thoughts were with Orford.dddddddddddd.I think everybody was really stung by that news, Hasler said.The footy community and everyone sends out their thoughts and prayers to him.Orford, nicknamed Ox, led Manly to their 40-0 win over Melbourne in the 2008 NRL grand final.The former City Origin halfback played 249 top grade games in a career that spanned 12 years with Northern Eagles, Melbourne, Manly, Bradford and Canberra until his retirement in 2011. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz