Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

10.07.2018 14:16
ve got five weeks to give it a good crack, so well d Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Inbee Park, the most decorated major champion in the Olympics, finished her final practice round Tuesday when LPGA Tour Commissioner Mike Whan walked by with a smile and a question.Four more years? he said to her.For now, the only certainly for the seven-time major champion is four more rounds.Park secured her place in LPGA history two months ago when the 28-year-old became the youngest player to qualify for the Hall of Fame. That was her last event on the LPGA Tour as she battles ligament injuries in her left thumb.She hasnt broken par on the LPGA Tour since April. She is ready to start a family. Retirement is approaching. She had every reason to sit out the Olympics, and there was no shortage of South Koreans ready to step in.But this is one event Park wasnt about to miss.I didnt want to push myself to play in a bad body condition because youre representing your country and you want to be in the best form as much as you can, Park said. I really left it until the last minute to see if I can really play or not. ... When its something that nobody wants to miss, its a very special opportunity.Three days after Justin Rose won the first Olympic gold medal in golf in 112 years, the women take over at Olympic Golf Course.Unlike the men, there was never any question about playing.Nine of the top 10 in the womens world ranking are competing, compared with a mens Olympic field that included only four of the top 10. Missing from the womens event is Ha Na Jang at No. 10, but only because South Korea had already filled its allotment of four players. The Americans have three qualifiers, while no other country had more than two.Lydia Ko, the No. 1 player in the world, is the lone representative of New Zealand.Most of them were on the course Sunday afternoon, either watching the men finish or hearing the cheers as they practiced.Golf in the Olympics got a lot of bad press, American Stacy Lewis said. It was good to see the guys, how much they appreciated being here and being part of it. If things didnt go as well as they did, Id be worried. But seeing how excited they were before the medals were awarded ... exceeded everybodys expectations.Lewis said she had this date circled in red when she qualified, calling it the most important week of the year besides my wedding. Ten days ago she got married to Houston womens golf coach Gerrod Caldwell.Lexi Thompson and Gerina Piller round out the American trio. Ko and Brooke Henderson of Canada are Nos. 1 and 2 in the world, both with majors this year. Also favored to medal is Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand, who picked up her fourth LPGA victory of the year at the Womens British Open.The South Koreans, however, have been a force in womens golf.They have an icon as their team leader, Se Ri Pak, perhaps the most prominent pioneer in golf of any other country. Park was 10 when she was awoken in the middle of the night by her parents cheering at the TV as Pak won the 1998 U.S. Womens Open. The next day, Park had a golf club in her hand for the first time.Ten years later, she won the U.S. Womens Open and eventually reached the top of her sport, capped off by a 2013 season in which she won the first three majors. She has been going at it hard for nearly two decades, and she hedged when asked if the Olympics might be her finale.Still to come for the LPGA Tour is one last major, the Evian Masters next month in France. She said she would have to wait to see how she feels.As for retirement?I really dont know yet, Park said. Id like to have a family soon, and thats probably my priority maybe the next couple years. But I really dont know whats going to happen if I have a baby or after I have a family, whether Im going to come back. Im just in between how to plan the rest of my career.For now, its all about the Olympics.She got her week off to a great start by making a hole-in-one on the sixth hole during practice on Monday. She played a Korean LPGA event a few weeks ago to test her game. Golf was voted back into the Olympics a year after she won her first major, and Park has been preparing for this moment ever since.I think everybody feels pretty lucky that we are here representing South Korea, she said. Competing against all the best in the world, in the Olympic Games, what weve never done before, its such a special feeling. I dont know when is going to be our next time to be able to do it.---This story has been corrected to show that no other country has more than two players in the field. Cheap Titans Hoodies Store . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Titans Hoodies Shop . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.cheaptitanshoodiesjerseys.com/ . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Dane Cruikshank Hoodie . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Wholesale Titans Hoodies . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. It was the win that felt more like a loss to West Coast fans.But coach Adam Simpson says theres no point moping around following the Eagles uninspiring six-point AFL triumph over Melbourne on Saturday.West Coast were meant to blow Melbourne out of the water at Domain Stadium, but the visitors tore up a script to take a six-point lead into the final change.Goals to Andrew Gaff and Josh Hill early in the final quarter were enough for the Eagles to secure the 10.6 (66) to 8.12 (60) win, keeping them on track for a top-four finish.West Coast now boast a 12-5 record following a five-match winning run.But if their scrappy wins over Carlton and Melbourne during the past fortnight are anything to go by, West Coast are more like pretenders rather than premiership contenders.The stats against Melbourne were particularly damning.The Demons won the inside 50m count 66-37, contested possessions 160-143, and the tackle count 98-83.And if Melbourne forward Jack Watts had kicked truly in the final quarter instead of hitting the post, the Demons could have walked away with a win.Melbourne coach Paul Roos thought his team deserved to win the game, and Simpson agreed.But Simpson said it was still important for his team to savour the result, before getting back down to business to fix their problems.We shouldnt have won today, but we did, Simpson said.Well take the win. Weve got enjoy the win.ddddddddddddWeve got a heap of work to do. Im a glass half full (type of person).We cant afford to be moping around. Weve probably qualified for finals now. And weve got five weeks to give it a good crack, so well do that.Two wins in a row have been scrappy and probably ugly as people say, but theyve been wins.Its about getting it right at the right time of the year. But the clocks ticking.Melbourne have now lost 17-straight games in Perth, with their last win at Domain Stadium coming in 2004.But Roos said his team took a huge step forward in slippery conditions on Saturday, and he reckons theyll turn tight losses into wins once they become more composed under pressure.Its a frustrating game. We won in every category, Roos said.Wed love to win the game no doubt. But sometimes you have to take a look away from the scoreboard on days like today, because really all the key stats we won.The Demons had two controversial free kicks paid against them in the final quarter for deliberate out of bounds.Roos was measured in his response when asked about the incidents.But it was clear to see the veteran coach wasnt impressed.Ill say it this way, Im not going to miss the rules when Im finished at the end of the year, because ... anyway, enough said. Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz