Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 18 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

05.01.2020 12:42
ld need to reach deep into their bench Friday night in order to get a win.With three players sitting out due to injuries -- incl Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Phil Valenti scored six of his 14 points in the final 100 seconds, Jermaine Crumpton hit 4 of 4 from 3-point range and scored 18 and Canisius slipped past Duquesne 78-77 on Friday night.Kassius Robertson hit three 3s and finished with 13 points for Canisius (1-2).The game featured 10 ties and 17 lead changes, including four in the final 29 seconds.Emile Blackman made 1 of 2 free throws and the Dukes led 75-74. Valenti made a put-back layup 15 seconds later, but Isiaha Mike answered with a baseline jumper that made it 77-76 with 6 seconds left. Valenti, trailing after inbounding the ball, hit a jumper from just inside the top of the key with 1.5 seconds remaining.Blackman and Tarin Smith led Duquesne with 18 points apiece. Mike scored 17.Two free throws by Nakye Sanders put Duquesne (2-2) up 69-62 with 5:09 to play. Crumpton hit a 3-pointer nearly a minute later, sparking a 10-1 run -- capped by Crumptons putback off a missed 3 -- that made it 72-70 with 2 minutes left. Kd Shoes Clearance .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Paypal . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-270-shoes/fake-air-max-270-black.html . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Air Max 95 Clearance Sale . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Fake Air Max 1 For Sale . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No.Injuries over the last 18 months have given Sam Oldham plenty of time to plot his assault on the Olympic stage. The 22-year-old gymnast from Nottingham is fit, fired up and buzzing for the final leg in pushing for his Rio spot.Standards are supremely high in the GB team, so how is Sam coping with the pressure? And how does he relax when he steps out of the gym?Here are the thoughts from the Sky Academy Sports Scholar.....1. WITH SIX MONTHS TO GO, SUM UP YOUR FEELINGS IN THREE WORDSTunnel vision. Motivation. Excitement.2. WHO IS YOUR OLYMPIC HERO AND WHY?My Olympic hero is Russian gymnast Alexi Nemov, the 2000 Olympic All Around champion. I really looked up to him as a youngster and my first memory of the Olympic Games was of him.His gymnastics was both difficult and technically close to perfect and thats what Im constantly striving for. 3. WHAT DOES THE OLYMPICS TRULY MEAN TO YOU?The Olympics means everything to me. It represents the ultimate challenge in my sport and to myself.It means more than every other competition combined for me. If I make it into the team it will be the culmination of my lifes work in the sport and the past 15 years of training.4. WHAT DO YOU THINK M

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz