Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

10.01.2020 02:49
In other news, the Giants are beating Chicago Antworten

The San Francisco 49ers are playing for nothing but pride right now Ronnie Lott Color Rush Jersey , but given the injuries and product on the field, they most likely will be getting an early pick in the draft. They were tied with the Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders with the least amount of wins but that tie has been narrowed for the time being as the Cardinals managed to get out of Lambeau Field with a win against the Green Bay Packers. This leaves the 49ers and the Raiders as the only two-win teams. The 49ers are playing the Seattle Seahawks at the moment and entered the game as 10-point underdogs going into the game. I don’t see any scenario where they walk out of as hostile an environment as CenturyLink Field with a win, so they most likely will keep that record into Week 14. Given the 49ers struggles, it’s very possible they don’t win another game in 2018 https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jerry-Rice-Jersey , which would leave the first pick in the 2019 NFL draft available for the taking provided the strength of schedule goes their way. They were neck and neck with the Raiders in 2018, but the Raiders lost the coin-flip tiebreaker which let the 49ers draft Mike McGlinchey. In other news, the Giants are beating Chicago Bears at the moment by three points in overtime. So while that will push them back, if they want the first pick for a quarterback/Eli Manning replacement Colin Kaepernick Jersey , it makes the cost to move that much more expensive. Just about everything went right for the 49ers in Monday night’s 31-3 win over the Browns, but one exception was the loss of fullback Kyle Juszczyk to a knee injury in the second half.Juszczyk has played a sizable role on offense for the Niners so far this season and head coach Kyle Shanahan said after the game that the initial belief was that he suffered a sprain. Juszczyk will go for an MRI on Tuesday and running back Matt Breida explained why the team is hoping for the best possible news.“He’s the best fullback in the NFL. Not only that but he’s one of the best players in the NFL,” Breida said, via the . “Hopefully we hear good news about it. So we’re going to be praying for him. Right now it’s tough that he’s injured and he’s hurt.”The 49ers don’t have another fullback on the roster Richard Sherman Color Rush Jersey , so any Juszczyk absence will force the team to change the offensive approach that has helped them to a 4-0 start.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz