Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
linchao Offline

10.01.2020 03:43
It happened — the unthinkable, so to speak Antworten

The Panthers need to rebuild their pass rush Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , and their selection of Flordia State edge rusher Brian Burns is the first step in that process." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomFiled under:Panthers 2019 NFL DraftThe Carolina Panthers got a steal by taking Brian Burns No. 16 overall in the NFL DraftNew,39commentsThe Panthers need to rebuild their pass rush, and their selection of Flordia State edge rusher Brian Burns is the first step in that process.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Carolina Panthers got a steal by taking Brian Burns No. 16 overall in the NFL DraftChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsLast night wrapped up the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft. For the No. 16 overall pick, the Carolina Panthers picked edge rusher Brian Burns out of Florida State. I think this was the best choice Marty Hurney could’ve made. While protecting franchise quarterback Cam Newton is still a top priority, the pass rush was the biggest blemish in 2018 (and has been for several seasons). In a class full of promising edge rushers, Burns was one that stood out. Experts may knock on his thin frame Taylor Moton Jersey , but he proved he could add the pounds by weighing in at 249 lbs. for the NFL Combine (he reportedly played at 235 during the 2018 season). He has also since put on more weight leading up to the draft. Burns not only has speed and flexibility, but he’s explosive and is quick to get off the jump. Ron Rivera has hinted at a 3-4 defensive scheme for next season. Even better for Rivera is that Burns is capable at playing outside linebacker and end. His versatility and hand placement makes him ideal for the transition. While Burns isn’t not perfect with his hand usage and pass-rush moves, these are things that can easily be coached. Overall, I think the Panthers got a major steal when Burns fell in the draft. Cam Newton confirmed his Lisfranc injury in a vlog Friday afternoon, revealing he sprained his mid-left foot in the third preseason game. “It happened — the unthinkable, so to speak Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey ,” Newton said in his post, via Brendan Marks of the . “Something else got hurt.”The Panthers quarterback called the injury “mild,” but said he does not know how long he will remain out. Newton missed last week’s victory over the Cardinals as backup Kyle Allen starred, and Newton won’t play this week against the Texans.Newton tried to play through the injury, knowing he wasn’t 100 percent. He said he could not even jog during pregame warmups before the season opener.“This is where I got in my own way,” said Newton Stephen Curry Jersey , who had offseason shoulder surgery. “Because I thought automatically, I’ve got to play Week One. I can’t let my fans down.”It took a failed fourth-and-1 play from the Tampa Bay 2-yard line in Week Two, when Newton couldn’t push off and Christian McCaffrey had to take a direct snap, for Newton to realize he couldn’t do what he wanted to do. That’s when Newton said he told coach Ron Rivera and General Manager Marty Hurney he needed time to heal.“I needed to see that me at 80 percent was not OK,” Newton said. “I realize it’s OK to take time.“I’ve just got to get right.”Newton completed 56.2 of his passes for 572 yards with no touchdowns and an interception in the first two games. He didn’t look like himself, but Shaq Thompson Color Rush Jersey , because of his shoulder injury, he didn’t look like himself much of last season either.When healthy, Newton expects to return to form.“If I’m able to get the time off for me to heal and get back to 100 percent,” Newton said, “then I have no doubt in my mind everything that we want as a team can still be accomplished.”

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz