Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

17.01.2020 13:15
e (21-0, 18 KOs), 26, became Brooks mandatory challenger with a clinical sixth round win over Leonard Bundu Sunday.I think I wil Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Former Tennessee Titans linebacker Tim Shaw, diagnosed with ALS in 2014, signed a one-day contract with the team and was deemed a Titan for life by the franchise Wednesday.Earlier in the week he spoke to the entire roster.It means the world to have this organization behind me, Shaw told the teams website. It is going to make a difference in my life, but really it is going to make a difference in more peoples lives because the ALS community needs recognition and we need support like this. ... It really does mean the world.ALS, commonly known as Lou Gehrigs disease, attacks motor neurons, cells that control the muscles.Shaws mother, father, brother and sister-in-law joined him Wednesday at the teams recently remodeled headquarters.I could tell by the look on his face how honored he is to be a Titan for life and to realize he is making a difference in not just our lives, but the lives of players here and beyond, his dad, John Shaw, said.For me, it is sad because I realize one of the reasons he is here is because of the disease he has, and that is just hard. He is dealing with it in the most honorable, wonderful way. But without that, realizing he probably wouldnt be here and doing this, that just made me sad today, too.Shaw, 32, played in every game during his three seasons with the Titans from 2010 to 2012, and he served as a special teams captain. Darrel Williams Super Bowl Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Tyreek Hill Super Bowl Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Jordan-lucas-chiefs-jersey/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Custom Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Christian Okoye Super Bowl Jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Kell Brook says he will fight Errol Spence -- his new mandatory challenger -- only if fight fans demand it.The Briton steps up two weight divisions to take on Gennady Golovkin for his three world middleweight title belts in London on Sept. 10.But Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), 30, has not ruled out returning to welterweight to defend his IBF world welterweight title -- win or lose against Kazakhstans U.S.-based Golovkin, who is ranked No.2 in ESPNs pound-for-pound rankings.American Spence (21-0, 18 KOs), 26, became Brooks mandatory challenger with a clinical sixth round win over Leonard Bundu Sunday.I think I will defend my title again but it all depends on what is the biggest fight out there for me, Brook told ESPN. Im not going back just to fight anyone, I want to fight people the fans are excited about.I want to be in huge fights. Ive become world champion and now I get excited by fightiing the best out there, so I will only go the weight where the big fights are.ddddddddddddErrol Spence would be a big fight and hes tipped to do great things. There would be big interest in me fighting him in the US and hes my mandatory so thats a fight that could happen. If people want to see that fight, I will do it.Italian Bundhu, 41, took Keith Thurman the distance for the WBA interim title two years ago and had not been stopped as professional until he ran into Spence, who turned professional after the 2012 Olympics after failing to earn a medal.I want a shot at Kell Brook as soon as hes done with Triple-G, Spence said. If hes not going to fight me then he needs to vacate and Ill fight somebody else. I definitely want that IBF title shot this year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz