Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

17.01.2020 13:17
the flag is a beloved symbol of this country.However, the fact that it is so open and tolerant gives someone the right not to st Antworten

The world of tennis has reacted with shock after Maria Sharapova revealed she failed a drugs test at the Australian Open. The former world No 1 and five-time Grand Slam champion announced in Los Angeles on Monday night that she had tested positive for a drug called meldonium, which was recently added to the banned list.Sky Sports tennis expert Annabel Croft told Sky Sports News HQ: The last 24 hours everybody has been gearing up for Maria retiring, thinking about her career and her utter ruthless determination shes shown towards her sport. Now this has thrown a spanner in the works. Its come as a complete shock. Knowing the character she is, she will fight it all and go about her business in an utterly professional way like she has done in her tennis.There will be discussions and meetings and a lot of waiting time. But in terms of the world of tennis it will be a massive shock. She is such a huge name in the world of tennis. Annabel Croft is blown away by Maria Sharapovas admission Sharapova, who became Wimbledon champion as a 17-year-old in 2004, admitted she does not know the possible sanctions she will face, although the Russian will be provisionally suspended by the International Tennis Federation from March 12.She is the highest-paid female athlete in world sport over the last 11 years, according to Forbes, having earned a large part of her income through sponsor endorsements and her own sweet business, Sugarpova.Asked whether a ban could curtail her career due to how old she would be when she returns, Croft added: When you look at what Serena Williams has achieved - shes 34 and still going strong - depending how long the ban will be, knowing the injuries shes had to face and how shes come back, I dont think it would be. Sharapova shock Maria Sharapova admits to failing a drugs test Shes such a professional. Thats why its such a surprise its happened. If its a longer ban then it could be difficult.Her career has been perfect up until now. Shes one of the highest paid athletes and her contracts are worth so much and shes a major global star. Anything like this is not good for a brand but lets wait for more details of the case.Sky Sports tennis expert Barry Cowan was equally stunned and stated it was a valuable lesson for other athletes to learn that you are responsible for what you put in your body. Cowan said: Im shocked. Its an amazing sequence of events. Her attention to detail on and off the court is why Ive held her in such high esteem, but its been her undoing on this occasion and she will pay the consequences for it.I dont think it will tarnish her image or the sports image. Its right she will serve a ban but I think things will move quite quickly because she hasnt denied it. Barry Cowan says Sharapovas image will not be tarnished Martina Navratilova, 18-Grand Slam winner (@Martina) tweeted: Sharapova Announces That She Failed Doping Test - hope this gets cleared up as it seems 2 me to be an honest mistakeAndy Murrays former coach Brad Gilbert (@bgtennisnation) tweeted: Still stunned that nobody on Shazza team checked new list from wada, players are responsible but this is big time oversight on team as wellBritish player Alex Ward (@AlexWard1990) tweeted: Whole tennis world currently googling meldoniumFormer UK No 1 Andrew Castle (@AndrewCastle63) tweeted: Whats Meldonium? Hold on. This is weird. Wada issue their list of banned substances and you dont look? Nor do management? Also See: Sharapova fails drugs test Sharapova drugs admission recap WTA Schedule Tennis on Sky Dave Pacella Jersey Store . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Cosmo Iacavazzi Jersey Store . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/walt-schupp-jersey-store/ . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Bobo Wilson Jersey Store . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cairo Santos Jersey Store . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Across the U.S., people are talking about symbols of American patriotism after San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick refused to stand for the national anthem.They include a Vietnam veteran in Texas who tears up thinking about the flag and a gay San Francisco photographer offended by what he sees as disrespect for a symbol of the greatest country in the world.Here are some voices:---Athar Siddiqee is a 51-year-old Muslim who moved to the U.S. from India with his parents when he was a baby. The Sunnyvale, California, resident says that to immigrants, the flag is a beloved symbol of this country.However, the fact that it is so open and tolerant gives someone the right not to stand for the anthem, he says. The people who are saying move to another country are missing the point.---Paul Margolis, 63, is the grandson of Jews who emigrated from Russia in 1905.He feels strongly about respecting American symbols and is offended by the protest.I choose to live in San Francisco. I choose to live in America because this is the greatest place to live, he says. Theres no better place to live, theres no place better, especially as a gay persson.dddddddddddd---Sandra Malone of Tampa, Florida, is an 81-year-old Christian who loves God, country and family. She says people who do not stand for the singing of the national anthem are misguided.When I see the flag, I want to get up. If I hear some music, I want to march. Im just that patriotic, and everyone should stand up when the flag goes up and when its raised, she says.---Paul Martinez is a 72-year-old retired telecommunications businessman from Flower Mound, Texas. He served in Vietnam.Martinez reveres the flag and the anthem makes him cry. He thinks about his friends who died in Vietnam.I love the flag. I love this country. I love the freedom. I love us being able to love God, worship God, pursue our lives and happiness, he says.---Nancy Recinos is an 18-year-old college freshman who grew up in San Jose, California. Her parents are from El Salvador.She is proud to be an American but says she has no strong feelings about the U.S. flag. She is surprised by the controversy: Its just a flag to me. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz