Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

18.01.2020 12:01
2 to qualify for the ERA title -- or 163 if the Tigers have to play a one-game tiebreaker for a postseason berth. The right-hand Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Lionel Hollins doesnt want to talk to any other NBA teams and wants to continue coaching the Memphis Grizzlies. Hollins said Monday on Sports 56 WHBQ-AM in Memphis he thought everything was good after a meeting with team owner Robert Pera and chief executive officer Jason Levien a few days ago, but then heard the Grizzlies had given him permission to talk to other teams. "People need to know from my perspective that I dont want to talk to any other teams," Hollins said. "I want to be here. I told ... the media after our exit interviews that if the team offered me a contract that I felt was fair, Id sign it the next day." The Grizzlies declined to comment. Hollins contract is up June 30. He addressed a variety of topics in a 28-minute interview but spent most of his time publicly defending his case to remain in Memphis. He has been with this franchise since the start as an expansion team in Vancouver in 1995 and made the move to Memphis with his only absence a stint in 2008 and part of 2009 as an assistant with Milwaukee. "I just want everyone to know in Memphis that I want to be here. I want to coach the Memphis Grizzlies, the team that the city has embraced and that has potential to go further with a few tweaks and adjustments," Hollins said. The winningest coach in franchise history, Hollins just led the Grizzlies to their first Western final only to be swept in four games. That capped a franchise-record 56-26 season, and Hollins has led the Grizzlies to a better record each season since taking over as head coach in January 2009. Hollins defended his ability to work with the teams new management. Pera took over the team in November, and Levien traded away leading scorer Rudy Gay on Jan. 30 in a money-saving move. Hollins said he was consulted about every move. He also discussed an incident during the Grizzlies first-round series with the Clippers when John Hollinger, vice-president of basketball operations, engaged Austin Daye on the court during a practice. Hollins said he was very upset. He said Monday he would have reacted the same way if the person had been President Obama, but that he laughed about the incident with Hollinger after practice. "It wasnt my motive to show management that I run things," Hollins said. "It had nothing to with anything other than that I reacted to somebody jumping on the court." Grizzlies assistant Dave Joerger is a possible replacement for Hollins if Memphis and the coach cant reach an agreement on a new contract. Hollins said that puts Joerger in a tough position in the NBA where loyalty is highly valued. "Why would you move a proven coach, who has shown what he can do to bring in an upcoming superstar?" Hollins said. "To me, thats ludicrous." Wholesale Jerseys . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Wholesale Jerseys China . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Wholesale Jerseys 2022 . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. DETROIT -- Cleveland manager Terry Francona has the luxury of knowing the Indians are headed to the postseason no matter what.So losing a rain-shortened game in late September -- in the final half-inning, no less -- doesnt sting as much as it could.Miguel Cabrera hit a tiebreaking three-run shot in the fifth moments before the game was halted for good, and the Detroit Tigers came away with a 6-3 victory over the Indians on Wednesday night. The games second rain delay began after that fifth inning and lasted 72 minutes before Detroit was awarded the win.Francona didnt seem too upset to lose in this fashion. Cleveland, which clinched the AL Central title Monday, plays the series finale at Detroit on Thursday afternoon, but there was no telling when the rain would stop.I think they did a good job of handling it, Francona said. Nobody wanted to stay here until three in the morning, knowing that tomorrow might be a long one too.The Tigers still trail Baltimore by one game for the American Leagues second wild card.The rain was a factor throughout the evening -- there was also a delay during the third inning -- and it was coming down when Detroit began its rally in the fifth. With two on and one out, Cabrera hit a line drive over the wall in right off Joseph Colon (1-3) for his 36th homer.When you score runs, anytime in the game, its big, Cabrera said. Doesnt matter rain, no rain, if the sun is coming out.There was actually a cheer from the crowd when the grounds crew emerged to put the tarp on the field at the end of the fifth.Blaine Hardy (1-0) won in relief of Michael Fulmer, who lasted only 3 1/3 innings.Before the game, it looked like a mid-game delay would likely hurt the Tigers, who were hoping for a big night from Fulmer. Cleveland was starting Zach McAllister, who has pitched almost exclusively in relief this year, so the Indians figured to be using their bullpen quite a bit anyway.But both times the game was stopped, Detroit seemed to benefit. The Tigers trailed 1-0 when tthe game was delayed 45 minutes in the third.dddddddddddd When it resumed, James McCann and Jose Iglesias hit consecutive doubles off reliever Cody Anderson, and Ian Kinsler followed with a two-run homer to put Detroit up 3-1.Fulmer came back after the delay and took the mound in the fourth. The rookie pitched to only three more batters before being lifted after an RBI single by Rajai Davis. Carlos Santana hit an RBI single later that inning to tie it.Fulmers ERA rose to 3.06, and unless he pitches again in the regular season, hell fall a few innings short of qualifying for the title.In the Detroit fifth, Iglesias led off with a line drive to right, which Lonnie Chisenhall misplayed for a single. He appeared to have trouble with either the lights or the rain. One out later, Cameron Maybin singled, bringing Cabrera up with two on.The field was getting a little sloppy there toward the end, Francona said. I understand there, they wanted to get to that fifth. I get it, I understand.ANOTHER CHANCE?Fulmer is at 159 innings and would need to reach 162 to qualify for the ERA title -- or 163 if the Tigers have to play a one-game tiebreaker for a postseason berth. The right-hander is lined up to pitch that potential tiebreaker Monday, if needed. Detroit could also conceivably use him in relief in one of these next few games, although manager Brad Ausmus seems hesitant to go that route.Fulmers ERA is at 3.057. Torontos Aaron Sanchez is close behind at 3.065 and is on track to start Sunday.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: 3B Nick Castellanos, who returned Tuesday night from a left hand injury, was in the starting lineup Wednesday and was 0 for 1.UP NEXTIndians: Cleveland sends LHP Ryan Merritt (0-0) to the mound for his first major league start Thursday, weather permitting.Tigers: Detroit starts LHP Daniel Norris (3-2).---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz