Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

28.01.2020 03:13
rian Stuard, who claimed a maiden PGA Tour title at last weeks Zurich Classic of New Orleans. Brian Stuard prevailed in a three- Antworten

NEW YORK -- If it seems Serena Williams versus the field isnt a fair fight, these statistics back up that astute perception:Williams has won 22 Grand Slam singles titles, five more than the other 127 women who lined up here at the beginning of the tournament.And wonder of wonders, a record No. 23 remains a distinct possibility after Wednesday nights dramatic 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 defeat of No. 5 seed Simona Halep.The match, which captivated the near-capacity crowd at Arthur Ashe Stadium, required 2 hours, 14 minutes to complete.I knew I could play a lot better, Williams said in her on-court interview of the second set. I felt I lost my rhythm, and Simona started playing better. I knew I had to step it up in the third set.Some takeaways from the highly competitive match:The shoulder is holding up: Serena pulled out of Cincinnati three weeks ago after accepting a late wild card into the draw; a right shoulder injury was the culprit. Against Halep, she had a tournament-high 18 aces, and blasted one serve 123 mph. In addition, Serena hit a 110-mph second serve -- on the line.Halep digs down deep: Serenas depth and power puts incredible pressure on service games. In the second game of the second set, Halep fought off no fewer than seven break points. A Serena backhand into the net, the 18th point, ended a 10-minute game, and sent off Halep on a second-set tear. For the set, Halep saved all 12 of the break points she faced.Celebrity Watch: In terms of depth and marquee, the best of the fortnight -- Pharrell Williams, Tony Bennett, Queen Latifah, Michael J. Fox, Rod Laver, Jimmy Arias, Jennifer Capriati.History still beckons: For another two days at least, Williams quest for an Open era record of 23 Grand Slam singles titles, a record seventh US Open title and a new mark for consecutive weeks (187) at No. 1 remains alive.Get your popcorn ready: Williams faces No. 10 seed Karolina Pliskova in a Thursday night semifinal that will feature the two women with the most aces among WTA players. Wow, Serena said, there will be a lot of aces in that match. Regardless, I look forward to it. Chris Pronger Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Rickard Rakell Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. https://www.cheapducks.com/537c-sergei-fedorov-jersey-ducks.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Fake Ducks Jerseys . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Ryan Getzlaf Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency.Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler and Adam Scott headline this weeks Wells Fargo Championship, with extended coverage live on Sky Sports. Sky Sports Xtra Sign in with your Sky ID to watch from 1.30pm on Thursday and Friday, or watch via the iPad app Defending champion McIlroy kicks off Thursdays coverage with the pair who contested Februarys Phoenix Open play-off, where Hideki Matsuyama snatched victory ahead of world No 5 Fowler.Soon after, Jim Furyk makes his first competitive appearance of the season alongside Patrick Reed and Brian Stuard, who claimed a maiden PGA Tour title at last weeks Zurich Classic of New Orleans. Brian Stuard prevailed in a three-man play-off on Monday Fridays offering begins with 2014 Quail Hollow champion JB Holmes teeing off in a threeball with former US Open winner Webb Simpson and Phil Mickelson, who is chasiing a first win since 2013.dddddddddddd Two of the worlds top 10 are in the following marquee group, where WGC-Cadillac champion Scott and Englands Justin Rose begin their week with Valspar Championship runner-up Bill Haas.Featured Groups (UK time) McIlroy has finished inside the top-10 in five of his past six starts in the tournament THURSDAY:12.50pm: Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler and Hideki Matsuyama1pm: Jim Furyk, Brian Stuard and Patrick ReedFRIDAY: 12.50pm: Phil Mickelson, JB Holmes and Webb Simpson1pm: Adam Scott, Justin Rose and Bill HaasLive Featured Groups coverage on Sky Sports Xtra and our iPad app begins at 1.30pm on Thursday and Friday, and on Sky Sports 4 HD from 9pm.Watch the Wells Fargo Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf - or watch without a contract on NOW TV. Also See: Recap: Rorys 2015 victory Furyk to make return Busy year of golf on Sky Golf on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz