Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

01.02.2020 03:27
d think so.Clarke is scheduled to announce his three picks on Tuesday for Europes contest with the United States at Hazeltine fr Antworten

Sergio Perez thinks his performance at the Singapore Grand Prix, where he stretched out a soft tyre stint for over half the race, was one of his best in Formula One.Perez started 18th after being hit with a combined eight-place grid drop for multiple infractions under the yellow flag in qualifying. Despite his low start he still started on the ultra-soft tyre as he had made it through to Q3, but a first-lap Safety Car allowed him to immediately stop for the soft - the hardest compound in Pirellis range for the weekend.Perez stopped for another set of softs on lap 25 which he managed to stretch out until the end of the 61-lap race, by which time he had climbed to eighth position.It was a special effort from myself, Perez said. I think its my one of my best performances in Formula One, to manage these soft tyres for 36 laps.Im so pleased with how the race went, that we managed to secure the points. Were ahead of Williams, which we needed to do. It was a very difficult race out there but we did an extremely good job.The Pirelli chart below shows how different Perezs strategy was to those around him:?Perezs points helped Force India edge back in front of Williams in the battle for fourth position. Perezs teammate Nico Hulkenberg was spun into the pit wall at the start and retired, but Williams drivers Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas both finished outside of the points-paying positions.? Taylor Jones Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Carlos Correa Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-alex-bregman-jersey-large-1396y.html .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Francis Martes Jersey . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Joaquin Andujar Jersey .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. FARSO, Denmark -- Thomas Pieters improved his chances of earning a captains pick for the Ryder Cup by winning the Made in Denmark tournament on Sunday to claim his third European title.The 24-year-old Belgian, who was fourth in the Olympics, finished with three birdies for a 6-under par 65 on the day and a 17-under total of 267 to beat Bradley Dredge by one stroke. The Welshman finished in style with a 30-foot birdie putt for 67.Adrian Otaegui of Spain and David Lipsky of the United States were tied for third with 269, after a final round where rain and thundery conditons halted play for more than four hours.It was Pieters second appearance at the Himmerland Golf and Spa Resort, where he tied for 35th last year. His winning total is the lowest ever at the Made in Denmark and he also became the youngest winner of the tournament.Its all about winning tournaments, Pieters said. Thaat was one of my goals, to just have one every year, just so you know youre improving and you can win.dddddddddddd Thats very important.Asked if his victory would create a headache for Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke, he answered: I would think so.Clarke is scheduled to announce his three picks on Tuesday for Europes contest with the United States at Hazeltine from Sept. 30 to Oct. 2.He (Clarke) has got plenty of good players to pick from, so if he doesnt pick me, then so be it and Ill work my butt off to get there in the next one, Pieters said. But Ive done all I can now and Im just really pleased with this win to be honest.Pieters started the final round one shot behind the 43-year-old Dredge, who finished runner-up at Himmerland for the second time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz