Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

02.02.2020 02:46
d straight in the series. Guard Jerome Segura added 14 points and three blocked shots while Sidibe had 10 points and 14 rebounds Antworten

LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. -- Tyler Nelson made 6 3-pointer and scored 38 points -- both career highs -- and Amadou Sidibe had his third consecutive double-double to lead Fairfield past Rider 76-67 in the Metro-Atlantic Athletic Conference opener for both teams on Thursday night.Nelson made a career-best 11 field goals on 20 attempts and hit all 10 of his free throws as the Stags (5-1) won their third straight in the series. Guard Jerome Segura added 14 points and three blocked shots while Sidibe had 10 points and 14 rebounds.Nelson scored the final eight points, including a pair of 3-pointers, during an 11-1 run that made it 30-23 with 4:11 left in the half and Fairfield led the rest of the way. Nelson made two free throws to give the Stags a 15-point lead with 8:12 to go, before Norville Careys free throw capped a 10-3 run and pulled Rider within 71-66 with 1:17 left, but the Broncs got no closer.Jimmie Taylor led Rider with 23 points. Bobby Massie Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Alex Bars Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-bill-wade-jersey-large-216t.html . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Orlando Pace Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Kyle Orton Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. GLASGOW, Scotland -- The World Anti-Doping Agency says a gene doping test will be used shortly by accredited laboratories.A test has been developed in Australia to detect if cheats are injecting synthetic genes which cause the body to produce more of the naturally-occurring hormone EPO, which in turn boosts the bodys ability to carry more oxygen in its blood.WADA President Craig Reedie says we invest lots of money in scientific research and it appears to be wworking.ddddddddddddTheres already a test to detect if athletes are directly injecting EPO. This test should pick up if subtle changes have been made to DNA to make the body produce the extra EPO.Valerie Fourneyron, of WADAs research committee, says were still playing catch-up with the cheaters but were closing the gap quite fast. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz