Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
kaleanna Offline

20.02.2020 04:31
Impossible game Antworten

You play the impossible game and challenge yourself to get out of bed as fast as possible. The opportunities to play are endless, and it starts the moment you notice an inner resistance to useful action.
By playing the Impossible Game, you exercise your acceptance muscles and you create healthy variation. You practice your skill to make room for difficult thoughts and feelings, while learning to take action anyway.
You task is to guide a cube over spikes and pits. A Practice Mode where flags can be placed, is available. Each time a level is beaten, a medal is unlocked.

StellaMerson Offline

11.03.2020 21:01
#2 RE: Impossible game Antworten

I have seen different games in my entire life and most of all I like team options. What about DotA2? I was carried away by this game in the last year of study and almost failed the exam because of this))) This has become my hobby and I often comment on pro-team matches on my online stream.

Linaro Offline

12.03.2020 09:46
#3 RE: Impossible game Antworten

You have an interesting hobby)) It seems to me that you will be interested in some information resources on e-sports, look at this link. I prefer to know the results of the last Dota2 matches here. This is very convenient since I often bet on the result of pro-team matches but I don’t have the opportunity to watch online stream during working hours.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz