Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

28.03.2018 14:57
tichockeyshopoilers.com/Mark-Letestu-Jersey/]Mark Letestu Jersey[/url] . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement o Antworten

PARIS -- Formula One newcomer Esteban Ocon has spoken of his desire to drive for Ferrari in the future, saying it would fulfill a dream of emulating childhood idol Michael Schumacher.The 19-year-old Frenchman is early into his F1 career and competing for the Manor team, which recently drafted him in after terminating the contract of Indonesian driver Rio Haryanto.Sundays Italian GP in Monza -- where the seven-time F1 champion Schumacher won 10 years ago -- was just Ocons second F1 race. He came 18th.Ocon has been touted as a future star after winning the European Formula 3 championship in 2014 and last years GP3 series.Speaking to former Ferrari driver Jean Alesi in an interview with Canal Plus television Sunday, Ocon spoke of his burning ambition to join Ferrari one day.I hope so. Its always been my dream, honestly ... Ever since I was little, when I had a Schumacher cap and the Ferrari clothes, Ocon said. When I won my first title in France (as a junior) I was wearing the Ferrari racing suit.Ocon had a brief taste of life at Ferrari when, two years ago, the Italian team gave him a test run in its F1 car following his F3 championship win.Its my dream, obviously, to join them one day, said Ocon, who won French karting titles in several age groups as a junior. You can really feel the history here.Ocon finished 16th on his F1 debut at the Belgian GP one week ago, and admits to finding it tough playing catch-up late into the season.Its not easy coming in after 12 Grand Prix, he told Canal Plus. The important thing is not to make mistakes.With veterans like Jenson Button and Felipe Massa on the verge of retirement, young drivers like 18-year-old star Max Verstappen, Ocon and 24-year-old Belgian driver Stoffel Vandoorne are seen as the sports future stars.Verstappen has already made history -- as both the youngest to win an F1 race and the youngest to qualify on the front row of the grid -- and he is electrifyingly quick.But Ocon has strong credentials.When he won the F3 championship, Verstappen finished behind him in third place. Toto Wolff, the head of motorsport for Mercedes, has spoken highly of Ocon and other teams have also been keen to test him out.He took part in the first practice of the Abu Dhabi GP in November 2014 for the Lotus F1 team -- which is now Renault -- and also did some post-race testing with Force India. Prior to joining Manor, he was Renaults designated reserve driver this year and also raced for Mercedes in Germanys DTM touring car championship.Although some drivers arrive with massive financial backing furthering their bid to get a seat, Ocon has no bitterness toward them.A lot of drivers arrive because they pay, but theyre good as well. Obviously, because otherwise it wouldnt work out, he said. There are others who arrive, like me, who didnt pay for their (place); or other very good ones, like Stoffel.Vandoorne will race for McLaren next season, offering up a potentially thrilling contest between three of F1s brightest talents. Anton Slepyshev Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Mark Fayne Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.authentichockeyshopoilers.com/Laurent-Brossoit-Jersey/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Andrej Sekera Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Mark Letestu Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Quarterback Dominique Allen scrambled for 135 yards and two touchdowns to lead The Citadel to a 22-14 victory over Chattanooga in a battle of undefeated Southern Conference teams on Saturday.Allen bullied in for both scores from the 1-yard line in the first half, and threw just one pass for seven yards. Cody Clark kicked 32 and 37 yard field goals for the Bulldogs (6-0, 4-0).Alejandro Bennifield threw a 75-yard touchdown pass to C.J. Board, and Derrick Craines 1-yard run tied it at 14 for Chattanooga (6-1, 4-1).dddddddddddd Clarks first field goal gave The Citadel a 17-14 halftime lead.The Bulldogs scored on a safety when Bennifield was penalized for intentional grounding in the end zone in the third quarter. Allen led an 11-play drive that ate up nearly five minutes before Clark kicked his second field goal with 24 seconds left. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz