Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

12.07.2018 08:48
e under Luis Saez.Hes the best horse in every race we run him in and Antworten

Mexicos Juan Francisco Estrada, who held unified flyweight world titles for 3? years, is leaving the division behind.The 26-year-old Estrada (33-2, 24 KOs) has not fought since last September, mainly because of a severe right hand injury, but he announced on Tuesday at a news conference that he would return to the ring on Oct. 8 (beIN Sports Espanol) as a junior bantamweight.Estrada will face Raymond Tabugon (18-5-1, 8 KOs), 25, of the Philippines, in a scheduled 10-round fight at Francisco Leon Garcia Stadium in Puerto Penasco, Mexico.The WBA announced last week that Estrada vacated its 112-pound title. He also has vacated his WBO version of the belt, according to WBO general secretary Jose Izquierdo II.Estrada formally vacated his WBO title on Sept. 13, citing that he could no longer make weight, Izquierdo told ESPN.com.After losing a highly competitive decision in a slugfest against Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez in a 2012 junior flyweight title fight, Estrada moved up to flyweight and won a split decision against Brian Viloria to claim two flyweight belts in March 2013.Estrada made five title defenses of the unified title. He beat opponents such as former world titleholders Giovani Segura and Hernan Tyson Marquez, as well as top contender Milan Melindo.Now Estrada will move up to the 115-pound junior bantamweight division, where an eventual rematch with Gonzalez (46-0, 38 KOs) is possible. On Sept. 10, Gonzalez -- the pound-for-pound king and flyweight champion -- moved up to the weight class and outpointed Carlos Cuadras to win a world title in his fourth weight division.A rematch between Gonzalez and Estrada would be one of the biggest fights that could be made in boxings smaller weight divisions.I will win and analyze with my team and my promoter Zanfer possible fights against Chocolatito, Naoya Inoue and [Luis] Nica Conception, Estrada said. Im looking for big fights. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Philadelphia Eagles Jordan Mailata Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseys.us/ . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Wholesale Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys 2019 . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Wholesale Eagles Jerseys China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. ELMONT, N.Y. -- Deauville may have been viewed as the lesser of the two horses trainer Aidan OBrien shipped from Ireland for Saturdays Grade 1 Belmont Derby, but when the race was over Deauville was second to none, holding off Highland Sky to win the $1.25 million race by a neck.Meanwhile, Long Island Sound, the other OBrien horse who was sent off the 5-2 favorite, finished sixth in a race where the top 10 finishers were separated by just three lengths.Deauville, a son of Galileo, overcame the outside post in the 13-horse field as Jamie Spencer got him into second position, stalking the pace-setting Toughest Ombre before taking the lead in upper stretch. Spencer said he felt extremely confident once he was able to get Deauville into good position entering the first turn.That made the race a lot more comfortable to ride, that I was able to get one off the fence without using him too much early, Spencer said. Once we got to the first turn, I knew I was on the horse with the best ability, it was just a case if I got stuck five wide and racing keen.Deauville was far from keen, sitting off Toughest Ombre through a quarter of 24.41 seconds, a half of 50.20, six furlongs in 1:14.20 and a mile in 1:37.19. When Spencer got after Deauville turning for home he responded while holding off the oncoming Highland Sky.Once I got to the six-furlong marker I knew my race was going so smoothly I was going to be involved, Spencer said. It was just a case if one came and nabbed me from behind.Deauville, a son of Galileo owned by Mrs. Fitriani Hay, Derrick smith, Susan Magnier and Michael Tabor, covered the 1-1/4 miles over firm turf in 2:00.dddddddddddd51 and returned $14.60.Deauville was coming off an 11th-place finish in the Group 1 Epsom Derby at 1-1/2 miles, a race run over soft ground. Two starts back, he was beaten just a neck in the Group 2 Dante Stakes at York.The Dante in York is probably one of the best Derby trials going, said T. J. Comerford, assistant to OBrien. A mile and a quarter is probably his ideal trip. Hes top-class over a mile and a quarter.It was another frustrating loss for Highland Sky, who for the second straight race fell a neck short after having to rally wide and from well off the pace under Luis Saez.Hes the best horse in every race we run him in and we cant win them, trainer Barlcay Tagg said. Hes not Silky Sullivan.Trainer Chad Brown finished third, fourth and last with his trio of Beach Patrol, Camelot Kitten, and Call Provision. Beach Patrol, under Javier Castellano, broke slowly and was wide, but came with a sustained bid. Camelot Kitten had no excuse while Call Provision was trying to get out, according to what jockey John Velazquez told Brown.Beach Patrol, we planned to have him forwardly placed, he just didnt break; no fault of Javiers, Brown said. He made a nice move throughout the race to range up there and it looked like he was going to fade, and he comes on for third. He put in a tremendous effort.Following Camelot Kitten in fourth was, in order, Surgical Strike, Long Island Sound, Applicator, Ralis, Humphrey Bogart, Airoforce, Toughest Ombre and Call Provision. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz