Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

28.03.2018 14:57
he penalty, saying we cant have it.Beckhams four fines through seven games have cost him $96,772 already this season.No matter w Antworten

Rio -- Somebody had to be fourth, and its me.One of Indias greatest Olympians brought the curtain down on a stellar career at the Olympic Shooting Centre in Rio on Monday. And his interaction with the press at the end of some heart-stopping final moments in his sport summed up his simplistic approach to two decades as one of Indias best.Abhinav Bindra leaves the biggest stage -- he had announced before the 2016 Olympics that these Games will be his last outing in competitive shooting - with a third final appearance in five Olympics outings in the 10m air rifle event. He came within a whisker of ensuring a podium finish, before a shoot-off saw him lose out to eventual silver-medallist Sergiy Kulish of Ukraine.In defeat, as in victory in 2008, Bindra maintained his characteristic equanimity.The shoot-off at the very end is a lottery. I decided I had to be aggressive, Bindra told reporters after the event, before giving an insight into how his ability to adapt has made him such a consistent shooter.?I shot a 10.0; the other guy shot a 10.5 and so it is. When I arrived this morning, the table I was sitting on collapsed and my sight [the device placed on top of the gun to help a shooter take aim] broke. I replaced it with the one I use in India, but that was okay. Yes, my a** is hurting, he shrugged and told reporters.?Three Olympic finals in my career (is) not bad. I didnt think I would reach even one. Sport is not maths. I am very surprised at how far I have come after London.It is easy to say I could have won a medal, but it didnt happen. Thats the reality, so lets accept it and move on.Despite missing out on a medal, Bindra was overall pleased with the fact that so many people were taking a renewed interest in the Olympics.?Were getting there. Theres more enthusiasm towards the Olympics now and I hope it continues to rise, he told ESPN. We shouldnt be fixated to one sport. The Olympics come once in four years, and every athlete works very hard towards that. Its so special in ones career.?Theres no disappointment (among the shooters). Everybody comes with expectations of their own, and is putting their best foot forward. There are so many athletes competing for just three medals, its bloody hard. Hopefully well come back with more (medals) in the next few days.When asked about whether his decision to retire was reversible, his reply was as much classic Bindra as an answer could be.I have a rifle on sale. Do you want it??No, I firmly believe in giving my place to another person. We have a lot of talent back home. I dont want to hang on for just the sake of hanging on.?Maybe Im better at something else. If Im bored at home, Ill probably just log on to ESPN.com. Laurent Depoitre Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Leander Dendoncker Jersey . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Thomas-Meunier-Belgium-Jersey/ .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Adnan Januzaj Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. The NFL has fined Odell Beckham Jr. for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in last weekends game, marking the fourth time this season that the New York Giants star wide receiver has been fined.Beckham was fined $24,309 on Friday for taking off his helmet while celebrating a late-game touchdown against the Baltimore Ravens. He was flagged on the play and drew the ire of Giants coach Ben McAdoo, who acknowledged earlier this week that he spoke with Beckham about the penalty, saying we cant have it.Beckhams four fines through seven games have cost him $96,772 already this season.No matter what I do, theres going to be extra attention, period, Beckham said Friday. If I dyed my hair another color, there would be attention. If I wear some funky shoes, theres going to be extra attention. ... I have to do the best to not be a distraction to my team. I dont think theyve ever felt that way in a sense.Everyone in the lockker room knows what it is with me.dddddddddddd They know how I feel about them and what Im willing to do and give to them each and every day, not just on Sunday.In Week 1, Beckham was involved in a group celebration that cost him $12,154. In Week 2, he was docked $36,000 for a hit on New Orleans Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro.?After Week 4, he was docked $24,309 for taunting Xavier Rhodes?during a Monday Night Football game against the Minnesota Vikings.Beckham leads the Giants with 35 receptions for 581 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been limited in practice this week because of a hip injury but was not on the Giants injury report Friday and is expected to play Sunday in London against the Los Angeles Rams.ESPN Giants reporter Jordan Raanan contributed to this report. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz