Patek Philippe (Ref. 1436) is the first split-second chronograph launched by Patek Philippe in 1938. Its case/dial design is the same as that of ref 130. Despite 33 years of astonishing production, the watch was discontinued in 1971. So far, only 140 examples have been known, among which are mainly gold watch cases, 19 of which are rose gold watches, and the other 19 are stainless steel watches completed and made in the 1940s. The third steel case was made and completed in 1941, and was sold to an Italian retailer in September 1942, where it was suspended for 8 years, and then repackaged into gold to satisfy its prosperity after the war. Put the taste.