Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

15.07.2018 14:58
ayed at a high level. So its a testament to him getting ready Antworten

ATLANTA -- Tyrell Jenkins was too nervous to watch the ninth inning, so he headed to the clubhouse.I saw the first pitch and went in the kitchen and made a sandwich, he said. I had to do something to not be stressed about it.Jenkins earned his first career victory, pitching six innings and helping the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 on Friday night.Jenkins, acquired in the November 2014 trade that sent Jason Heyward to St. Louis, began the game with a 6.43 ERA and 26 baserunners allowed in his first three career starts, a span of 14 innings.Jenkins (1-2) did a lot better against the Phillies, allowing one unearned run on four hits and four walks. He struck out four.Pitching exclusively from the stretch, Jenkins struggled with his command in the fourth, walking two and loading the bases with two outs, but Odubel Herrera swung at the first pitch and popped up.I couldnt wait for this day to get here, Jenkins said. I hate sitting on a bad start. Watching the film, every ball that was hit this past Sunday (at Colorado) made me ready to get out there tonight.Phillies manager Pete Mackanin described Jenkins as effectively wild, but credited him for mixing in secondary pitches like his changeup.We knew that he walked people, but you cant sit on any pitch because he doesnt locate consistently, Mackanin said. It can be tough.Jim Johnson, the fourth Atlanta pitcher, earned his fifth save in eight chances.Nick Markakis went 3 for 3 with two doubles for the Braves.Vince Velasquez (8-3) gave up two runs and seven hits in six innings.The Phillies went up 1-0 in the third. Cesar Hernandez scored from first base when left fielder Jace Peterson bobbled Herreras single.Velasquez made 30 pitches in the bottom half of the inning as Atlanta took a 2-1 lead on RBI singles by Gordon Beckham and Markakis.Velasquez has been mentioned in recent trade speculation, but the right-hander brushed it aside after the game.If they trade me, they trade me, Velasquez said. I cant do anything about it. The only thing I can do is pitch.The Phillies went 0 for 9 with runners in scoring position and are hitting .145 in those situations in the last eight games.FIGURE IT OUTInterim Braves manager Brian Snitker believes RHP Matt Wisler and RHP Aaron Blair will be back in the majors soon.Atlanta has a lot invested in Wisler, getting him in the trade that sent closer Craig Kimbrel to San Diego in April 2015, and needs him to command his slider better. Wisler was optioned to Triple-A Gwinnett Friday after giving up 16 homers in his last 10 starts.Blair, acquired in the trade that sent Shelby Miller to Arizona and brought Dansby Swanson and Ender Inciarte to the Braves, has made two strong starts at Gwinnett after struggling earlier in his demotion. Blair went 0-5 with a 7.79 ERA in 11 starts with Atlanta.UP NEXTPhillies: RHP Jeremy Hellickson (7-7) is 1-0 in his last two starts, giving up one run in 14 innings.Braves: RHP Julio Teheran (3-8) is 6-3 with a 2.29 ERA in 11 career starts and one relief appearance against Philadelphia. Daniel Sedin Jersey . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Kirk Mclean Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.cheapcanucksjerseys.com/ . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Todd Bertuzzi Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Derek Dorsett Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Aaron Rodgers is expected to play Sunday against the Chicago Bears, but its possible the Green Bay Packers quarterback will do so without taking a single practice rep this week because of his injured right calf.Coach Mike McCarthy wanted to keep Rodgers off his feet as much as possible, so he held him out of practice completely on Wednesday and Thursday. Because the Packers dont practices on Fridays anymore, it would leave only Saturdays short practice for Rodgers to take any snaps this week.Well see, McCarthy said Friday when asked whether Rodgers would do anything Saturday. I would think hell take some reps. Actually just coming from the quarterback meeting, we talked about some things that we need to see in a limited fashion.McCarthy then joked that he was more worried about the snowstorm thats about to hit the Green Bay than the quarterback and whether it would affect the teams travel plans. The team still expects to fly to Chicago on Saturday.We think we are, McCarthy said. Thats why were still here [in Green Bay].The quarterback was listed as questionable on the Packers injury report Friday.Rodgers, who also has battled a left hamstring injury the past two weeks, suffered his latest injury on the third play from scrimmage in Sundays win over the Seattle Seahawks. He said that his break from practice has allowed him to spend more time watching film while undergoing treatment.McCarthy called it a normal week of preparation.Except for practice, McCarthy added. We still have the same structure in meetings. IIts been more pre-planning for the game earlier than normal just because of the fact that hes not on the practice field.dddddddddddd In the treatment, hes able to watch more tape and more conversation going on there Thursday and Friday that you would normally have Friday and Saturday as far as how you feel the game is going to go.If Rodgers doesnt practice at all this week, it wouldnt be the first time hes played in a game without any on-field prep work. In 2008, his first year as a starter, he played despite not practicing for long stretches in the middle of the season because of a separated right shoulder.?He just prepares well, said Packers associate head coach of offense Tom Clements, who was Rodgers quarterbacks coach early in his career. So he knows what to expect going into a game. I think he plays the game all week mentally, so that when the game comes, hes already thought through things that might happen. Hes been able to play through injury. Not just the last couple years, but early in his career he had a bad shoulder where he didnt practice probably for a month, but he still played at a high level. So its a testament to him getting ready during the week, and then being able to fight through it physically.McCarthy also said running back James Starks remains in the concussion protocol. He suffered the concussion while in a car accident Monday but has no other injuries, according to McCarthy. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz