Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2018 15:05
finish at 5 over. The Canadian teen plans Antworten

Captain Eoin Morgan says England must improve if they are to reach the ICC World Twenty20 semi-finals after an unconvincing 15-run win over Afghanistan. England slipped to 57-6 and then 85-7 in Delhi before Moeen Ali (41no) and David Willey (20no) lifted the target to 143.Afghanistan finished on 127-9 so Morgans men remain in contention for a last-four place, but will need to lift their game against Sri Lanka on Saturday. Matt Prior discusses the reasons why England seem to struggle to beat lesser sides at ICC World tournaments The execution of plans was off by a long way here, said Morgan, who was bowled first ball shouldering arms.If Afghanistan are going to beat us we need to under-perform and we let them in by under-performing with the bat, but I thought our bowling and fielding was very good.Its very important between now and Sri Lanka that we sit down as a group and emphasise what were trying to do, make sure we have the right plans and reinforce them.This was the wicket every single one of us was expecting. The Verdict team discuss England’s batting collapse in their World T20 It was simply a matter of not adapting. Weve been practising similar things that we needed here but just didnt produce.Morgan might easily have been reflecting on another upset to rank alongside defeats by Holland, twice, and Ireland in ICC tournaments. Warne: England must bowl first England must chase totals to win World T20, says Warne That he was instead picking the bones from a narrow escape was largely down to Moeen and Willey, who plundered 57 runs in 5.3 overs to swing the momentum of the match.The pair also played their role with the ball, taking three of the first four Afghanistan wickets, and were well due a word of praise from their skipper. To get us up to 142 Ali and Willey played really well. It was a really important stand, said Morgan, who made a golden duck in the early malaise.The difference between chasing 120 and 140 is huge, and one of our strengths is that we bat right down the order. Where the rest of our batsmen struggled those two guys showed a great deal of application.Watch England take on Sri Lanka from 2pm this Saturday on Sky Sports 2. Also See: England survive scare Scorecard How it happened Cricket videos Michael Porter Jr. Jersey . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Authentic . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseys.com/ . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Jarred Vanderbilt Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Cheap NBA Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. INCHEON, South Korea -- Carlota Ciganda beat Alison Lee with a birdie on the first hole of a playoff Sunday in the rainy LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship after each player lost big leads.The 26-year-old Spaniard won her first LPGA Tour title with a 6-foot putt after Lees birdie chip from the rough off the back edge of the green missed a half-inch to the right.Its very special because its been a tough few years for me, Ciganda said. My coach [Rogelio Echeverria] passed away two years ago, and I had to look for a new coach. I changed caddies, too. Its been a long journey, but at the same time its really nice to get the win. I love competing and playing and being an athlete. I couldnt ask for a better life.She is now working with Terry McNamara, Annika Sorenstams former caddie, and instructor Jorge Parada.Ciganda overcame a 5-stroke deficit to Lee and had a 4-stroke lead after 10, then blew a 5-stroke advantage on the final five holes -- getting into the playoff when Lee bogeyed the par-5 18th after hitting her third shot into the water.The last three, four holes I was pretty nervous, Ciganda said. I was looking more and I was 1-up, and then I was on 18 I saw I was 1-down and I couldnt believe it. So its just golf. Only one can win. Anything can happen in the last few holes.In tears after the round, Lee declined to speak the media.Ciganda played the final five holes in 4 over -- making a double-bogey on 14 and bogeys on 16 and 18 -- for a 2-over 70 at Sky 72.The event had an emotional start with Se Ri Pak ending her Hall of Fame career Thursday in front of her home fans.I was just trying to stay in the present and hit as best I could, Ciganda said. In the end, it was so close. I think I was the lucky one today, and Im very happy.Three strokes ahead of U.S. Womens Open champion Brittany Lang entering the day, Lee had a 75 to match Ciganda at 10-under 278 on the Ocean Course. The 21-year-old American, still a student at UCLA, is in her second season on the tour.Ciganda birdied five of the first eight holes, taking a 1-stroke lead with a 6-foot birdie putt on the par-3 eighth. The two-time European Solheim Cup player added a 20-footer on the par-4 10th for a 4-stroke margin and was 5 ahead soon after.I didnt look at the leaderboard until I think it was on No. 12, Ciganda said. I saw I was winning by 5. I wasnt expecting that.ddddddddddddShe compounded trouble in and just above a greenside bunker into a double-bogey on the par-4 14th, dropped another stroke on the par-4 16th and three-putted 18.I was positive, Ciganda said. I just tried my best, and I tried to play each shot the best I could. So its not that I was giving up or anything.Needing a par on 18 for her first victory, Lee hit a wedge that smacked into the front bank and bounced into the water. She was able to drop a few feet off the right edge of the green, chipped past and made a 5-footer to force the playoff.Lee had four birdies in a five-hole stretch in the middle of the round to seemingly fall out of contention. But while Ciganda faltered in the group ahead, the American made a 5-foot birdie putt on the par-4 15th and a 12-footer on the par-3 17th.It was tough. It was windy at the end and a little bit of rain, so it wasnt easy, Ciganda said. But Im from the north in Spain, which is cold and rainy in the winter, so Ive been practicing a lot in those conditions.Chinas Shanshan Feng (70) and South Koreas Min Sun Kim (71) tied for third at 8 under. Feng had her third straight top-four finish in Asia after tying for fourth in China and finishing second last week in Taiwan. The tour will return to China next week for the Blue Bay LPGA on Hainan Island, then make stops in Malaysia and Japan.Lang had three bogeys in a 75 to tie for third at 7 under.Lexi Thompson, the winner last year, had a 73 to tie for 13th at 4 under. Second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn (69) and No. 3 In Gee Chun (71) also were 4 under.Top-ranked Lydia Ko closed with a 74 to tie for 51st at 3 over. She has four victories this year, one behind Jutanugarn for the tour lead.Fourth-ranked Brooke Henderson also struggled, shooting 78-72 on the weekend to finish at 5 over. The Canadian teen plans to play all six weeks in Asia.Ciganda is the third European winner this year, joining Swedens Anna Nordqvist and Germanys Caroline Masson.I think you have to enjoy life first, enjoy being out there, and then the win just comes to you, Ciganda said. Like I think if you are really looking for the win, its tough because you put more pressure. I think when you let it happen, thats when it happens. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz