Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

19.07.2018 15:07
l-time against the Ducks.Pavelski gave the Sharks a Antworten

NAPA, Calif. -- Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie has been given a four-year contract extension, owner Mark Davis announced Friday night at a team alumni dinner.The results and the job that hes done show that he deserves it, Davis told ESPN. He wants to be here, and we want him.Im really happy with where the organization is with Reggie and [coach] Jack [Del Rio] at the top of the chain. Reggie has put together a hell of a staff in player personnel, done a great job on the cap where now we can build a team.McKenzie is entering the final season of the contract he signed when Davis hired him in January 2012, less than three months after Al Davis died, to essentially become Oaklands first GM since the elder Davis came on board in 1963.Part of the job description McKenzie accepted at the time was overseeing a rebuilding project in which he had to deal with what he termed out-of-whack contracts while trying to get the team out of salary-cap hell.The Raiders have gone 4-12, 4-12, 3-13 and 7-9 in his first four seasons overseeing the team, and McKenzie, a former Raiders linebacker from 1985 through 1988, has hired both Dennis Allen and Del Rio as head coach.Now, as McKenzie begins his fifth season as GM, the Raiders are a fashionable pick to have a winning season and push for a playoff spot for the first time since 2002.Strong recent drafts have yielded the likes of All-Pro linebacker/defensive end Khalil Mack, quarterback Derek Carr and receiver Amari Cooper.?Oakland has become a destination for highly sought-after free agents as Bruce Irvin, Sean Smith, Reggie Nelson and Kelechi Osemele this offseason.I didnt want him to become a free agent, Mark Davis said of McKenzie. It was time to honor him. Jarred Vanderbilt Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Cheap Swingman Nuggets Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseys.com/ . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Authentic .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Marc-Edouard Vlasic had his mind made up as soon as he picked up the loose puck.There was nobody back there, just went for it, Vlasic said. I wasnt going to pass it, I was on a breakaway. I was just trying to put it in the back of the net. Put my head own, breakaway, cutting across and I was able to put it in.Vlasic scored 1:24 into overtime to give the San Jose Sharks a 2-1 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night.Joe Pavelski also scored for the Sharks, who snapped a two-game losing streak.Theres a lot of good little things that we did well, Pavelski said. We were on the attack, we just werent cashing in or getting that bounce. The biggest thing was just, lets go win a period. It started off right and took until overtime to get one.Chris Wagner scored for the Ducks, who had a two-game winning streak snapped.We had straight `A chances that we missed, Wagner said. We got a point though.Goaltender Jonathan Bernier, in just his second game with the Ducks, left the game following the first period with an upper body injury. He stopped 10 of the 11 shots he faced.John Gibson, who led rookies in goal against average and shutouts last season, came on and stopped the first 25 shots he faced before allowing Vlasics goal in a 1-on-1 situattion.ddddddddddddI thought both goaltenders and our penalty kill got us a point, Ducks coach Randy Caryle said. We didnt create enough offense. We slapped the puck around and uncharacteristically didnt move the puck well.Sharks goalie Martin Jones stopped 19 of 20 shots and improved to 3-5 all-time against the Ducks.Pavelski gave the Sharks a 1-0 lead midway through the first period, stuffing a loose puck into the net, which came loose during the exchange. A review confirmed the goal.Wagner tied the game late in the second period. Clayton Stoner tried a long shot from the left that bounced in front of Jones, who could not cover before Wagner slapped it into the net.Game notes San Joses Joe Thornton entered the game with 70 points in 76 games against the Ducks. ... Pavelski has points in five of the first seven games. ... Wagner has two goals in his last three games. ... Bernier is 1-4-1 in eight games against the Sharks.UP NEXT:Ducks: Have played six of their first seven games on the road and host Nashville on Wednesday night.Sharks: Opened at home and then played five straight on the road. They host Columbus on Thursday night. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz