Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

21.07.2018 15:46
w everybody wants to talk about what we maybe should hav Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Diana Taurasi scored 20 points, DeWanna Bonner had 11 of her 18 points in the fourth quarter and the Phoenix Mercury beat the Indiana Fever 89-78 on Wednesday night in a single-elimination game of the WNBA playoffs.Tamika Catchings, who played in her final game, and the entire Indiana team knelt with their arms intertwined during the national anthem. Two members of the Mercury, Kelsey Bone and Mistie Bass, also took a knee.This game of basketball is important for a lot of reasons. One of them is bringing people together. Even uniting people, Catchings said about the impromptu kneeling during the national anthem. Well, we thought it was important to have a voice about something greater than basketball.WNBA President Lisa Borders, who was in Atlanta for the playoff game between the Dream and Seattle backed the players choice to kneel.I support our players expressing their views on important social issues, Borders said in a statement. Standing for an anthem is a sign of respect and a demonstration of unity across many cultures throughout the world. The call to action is for all of us to invest time and resources to help rebuild and strengthen our communities. And we have been actively working with the players on this next impactful effort.Briann January made a reverse layup with 2:39 remaining to pull Indiana to 77-72 and she drew an offensive foul on Taurasi on the other end. Erlana Larkins had a putback on Indianas next possession to cap a 10-1 run to make it 77-74.But Phoenix answered with a 6-1 run -- on free throws by Taurasi, Penny Taylor and Bonner -- for an 83-75 lead.Brittney Griner added 18 points, nine rebounds and three blocks for Phoenix, which will play at New York on Saturday. Bonner was just 2 of 5 from the floor in the first half.When I got in the second half, I told myself I was going to be aggressive, Bonner said. Because I felt like I was a little tentative and a little scared in the first half.Catchings and Marissa Coleman each scored 13 points as all five starters for Indiana scored in double figures. Shenise Johnson made two free throws to tie Tiffany Mitchells franchise record with 42 consecutive made free throws.Catchings left the floor at the final buzzer to a standing ovation from the crowd and she hugged every Indiana teammate, including a long embrace with January. Then she hugged each player on the Phoenix team.Before the game, Catchings received the 2016 Kim Perrot Sportsmanship Award prior to the opening tip. She is the first three-time winner since the awards inception in 1997. Cheap Orioles Jerseys . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Frank Robinson Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.cheaporiolesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-cal-ripken-jersey . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Jim Palmer Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Dylan Bundy Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Running back Latavius Murray isnt concerned about the Oakland Raiders suffering through any type of hangover after their six-game winning streak ended last week in Kansas City.With a chance to secure a playoff spot Sunday against San Diego, Murray said, the Raiders have moved on and are focused solely on the Chargers.Were looking forward to everything that we have in front of us Murray said Tuesday. Our goals . theyre still right in front of us. Thats how we re-focus. We want to be playing postseason so we can give ourselves a chance to play for the big one. It starts Sunday.The 21-13 loss to the Chiefs dropped the Raiders out of sole possession of first place and into a tie with Kansas City in the AFC West.More critically, Oakland fell from the No. 1 seed in the AFC to No. 5, meaning that unless the standings change the Raiders will be playing all of their postseason games on the road -- provided they get there.The breakdown is simple: A win against the Chargers and the Raiders (10-3) are in the playoffs for the first time since 2002. A loss and they could still get in this week, though theyll need help from a handful of other teams to do so.When the Raiders edged the Chargers earlier this season at the Coliseum on Oct. 9, Murray did not play because of a toe injury. His absence was glaring as Oakland was held to just 89 yards on the ground while rookies Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington filled in.Murray is completely recovered now and coming off his second 100-yard game of the season. He is also tiied for second in the NFL with 12 rushing touchdowns and has a 5.dddddddddddd5 yard per-carry average in four career games against San Diego.Yet Murray was not involved in one of the biggest plays of the game last week against the Chiefs when Oakland offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave called for a deep pass that fell incomplete. A false start penalty on fourth down forced the Raiders to pass again and that was also incomplete.Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said earlier this week that he wished the team had run the ball in that situation, though Murray defended the call.I know everybody wants to talk about what we maybe should have did, Murray said. Maybe its one of those things that Jack wishes he would have done differently but I trust in everything that he does and every call that comes from downstairs. If it did work then everybody wouldnt be talking about what we should have done. Thats how the game goes.Oakland is expected to have left guard Kelechi Osemele back in the lineup after the 6-foot-5, 336-pound offensive lineman had to be hospitalized in Kansas City due to a kidney stone.Osemele said he was awakened in the middle of the night by the pain and was eventually sent to the hospital where it took 12 hours to pass the kidney stone.It was very frustrating, Osemele said. Its pretty painful. I wouldnt wish that on anybody.----Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz