Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

21.07.2018 15:46
i birdied four of the first five holes on his back nine, but dropped a stroke on the par-5 16th.I did a lot of great things toda Antworten

SEATTLE -- The Boston Red Sox got their biggest trade deadline acquisition from within.Top prospect Andrew Benintendi joined the team Tuesday prior to 5-4 loss at Seattle following a promotion from Double-A Portland. The plan was to get the 22-year-old outfielder comfortable with the big club before starting him in left field on Wednesday.Its something Ive dreamed of since I was a kid and to finally be here, its an unreal feeling, Benintendi said. Im just going to go out there and contribute the best I can, stick with my game.He pinch hit and stayed in to play left field Tuesday night, going 0 for 2 and striking out to end the game.Benintendi was the seventh overall pick in the 2015 draft as a sophomore out of Arkansas. Hes since emerged as one of the top prospects in baseball after hitting .312 with nine homers, 76 RBI and 16 stolen bases this season between Class A Salem and Double-A Portland. He has 20 homers and 26 stolen bases in 151 minor league games.The left-handed hitter also draws strong marks for his plate discipline, posting a .378 on-base percentage this year.Benintendi played center field in the minors, but with Jackie Bradley Jr. entrenched in center and Mookie Betts in right, Benintendi will break in as a left fielder. Initially, the plan is to platoon him with right-handed hitting Bryce Brentz.This is a young player thats advanced through the system obviously very quick, Red Sox manager John Farrell said. A talented guy, theres a lot of excitement around him. But theres no question that theres still going to be a learning curve for him here.Hes going to be down the bottom-third of the order. We dont need to make any more of a focal point of his presence here with his placement in the order. Weve got a very good, young and diverse lineup. We just want him to go out and play, play to his abilities.Boston President of Baseball Operations Dave Dombrowski said he tried finding outfield talent before Mondays non-waiver trading deadline but the cost was too high. He said his scouts kept pushing Benintendi as the guy, even though he has had a brief professional career.It came down to, we think he can come up here and contribute to our club and help us win, Dombrowski said.Benintendi is the first Red Sox prospect to reach the majors the season after he was drafted since Fred Lynn in 1974.I never expected that, he said. I think Mr. Dombrowski has said before that hes done it a few times. It was a pleasant surprise, and Im extremely excited to be here. Cheap Hornets Jerseys China . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-devonte-graham-jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Cheap Swingman Hornets Jerseys . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. OPELIKA, Ala. -- Angel Cabrera and Jhonattan Vegas dominated the par-5 holes in steamy conditions Thursday to share the Barbasol Championship.The 46-year-old Cabrera, from Argentina, eagled the par-5 13th on Grand Nationals Lake Course, holing a 60-footer from the fringe, and birdied the two other par 5s in a bogey-free 6-under 65.Cabrera left the course after his morning round without speaking to the media. The 2007 U.S. Open champion and 2009 Masters winner, hes one of two major champions in the field at the PGA Tour event played opposite the British Open.Vegas, from Venezuela, also eagled the 13th -- making a 20-footer -- and birdied the other par 5s in a bogey-free round. He won the 2011 Bob Hope Classic for his lone tour title.It was a great round overall, Vegas said. From the beginning all the way to the end, I felt like I did exactly what I had planned at the beginning of the day. Was able to hit the ball straight from tee, take advantage of the par 5s. I played the par 5s at 4 under, which is really good on this place. I was able to manage some missed shots that I hit to make some good pars to shoot a great round.Former Auburn player Blayne Barber was a stroke back at 66 along with Martin Laird, Ben Crane, Shawn Stefani, Matt Bettencourt, Michael Kim and Lucas Lee.Turned the heat up, Laird said about the temperature. I played nicely. The course is in good shape, so if you put it in the right spot and hit some good shots you can make some putts. I really hit the ball well tee to green today, putted solid but left a couple out there. But overall very happy.The Scot tied for seventh in Nevada two weeks ago in last start.Crane is making his first appearance in the event.This is a big boy golf course, Crane said. You ccould play a major championship here, no problem.dddddddddddd The course is in great shape, feeling great about my game and just played solid all day. Made a couple of those critical saves and just made a great up-and-down with an 8-iron on the last hole for birdie to get it to 5 under, so off to a great start.Stefani birdied four of the first five holes on his back nine, but dropped a stroke on the par-5 16th.I did a lot of great things today and, on top of that, I stayed patient and just kind of tried to play one shot at a time, Stefani said. It was nice to get off to a good start, especially in this heat. It kind of maybe started wearing on me just a little bit the last couple holes, you kind of start getting hungry, trying to eat lunch and started to get a little hotter.Former Auburn player Michael Johnson shot a 67 in his pro debut.I couldnt ask for a better way to start my career, Johnson said. It was awesome. Played with two great guys (Omar Uresti and Dawie van der Walt), which helps. It was a great day, weather was good. I thought we were going to get rained on a little bit, but everything went great.David Toms, the other major champion in the field, also had a 67. Hes 49.Former University of Alabama player Robby Shelton birdied the final hole for a 69 in his second PGA Tour start as a professional. He was third last year while still in college.Matt Gilchrest, a rising senior at Auburn, had a 70.Hunter Mahan shot a 74 in his first event since the birth of his third child.The winner will get a two-year exemption and a spot in the PGA Championship, but will not be exempt for the Masters. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz