Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Termine
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.03.2018 10:47
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-TRENT-BROWN -49ERS-JERSEY/]Trent Brown Jersey[/url] .C Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Trent Brown Jersey .C. -- The Charlotte Bobcats said head coach Steve Clifford underwent a successful procedure Friday to have two stents placed in his heart. Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins said in a release Friday that Clifford is "resting comfortably" in the hospital but its too early to know when hell return to work. Higgins says Clifford checked himself into the hospital Thursday night because he was suffering from chest pains. Clifford, 52, joined the Bobcats this off-season after spending last year as an assistant coach with the Los Angeles Lakers. The Bobcats are off to a 3-2 start under Clifford. Hall of Famer Patrick Ewing will serve as Charlottes acting head coach against the New York Knicks Friday night. Clifford becomes the second professional coach to check himself into a Charlotte hospital in the last week. Denver Broncos coach John Fox, who used to coach the Panthers and still owns a home in Charlotte, was admitted last Saturday with chest pains after experiencing pain while on the golf course. Rookie Cody Zeller said he didnt find out Clifford was in the hospital until he reported to shoot-around on Friday morning. "I just texted him and said I was keeping him in my prayers but I dont know much past that," Zeller said. Clifford joined the Bobcats on May 29, replacing Mike Dunlap, who was fired after the Bobcats went 21-61. The Bobcats have been thrilled with Cliffords approach thus far, saying he has the right makeup to deal with professional players. He spent 13 seasons as an NBA assistant coach for the Knicks, Orlando Magic and Houston Rockets and Lakers. Ewing, the teams associate head coach, addressed the media before the game and said hes "a little nervous" about coaching his first game, particularly on such short notice. But he said his biggest concern right now is with Clifford. "Coach Clifford and I have been friends for a lot of years -- weve worked together for over 10 years now -- and this is definitely not the way I wanted to start my head coaching career with him being in the hospital," Ewing said. Ewing, a member of the Professional Basketball Hall of Fame, played 15 seasons for the Knicks from 1985-2000. The former Knick said, "Its ironic that my first chance to be a head coach will be against a team I played with for 15 years." C. J. Beathard Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Will Redmond Jersey . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-JERRY-RICE-49ERS-JERSEY/ . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Dirk Nowitzki registered 16 points with five rebounds and five assists to lead a balanced effort in the Dallas Mavericks 107-87 win over the New York Knicks on Tuesday. Monta Ellis and Chandler Parsons scored 14 and 13 points, respectively, while Devin Harris tallied 11 points off the bench and J.J. Barea added 10 in a reserve role for the Mavs. Tyson Chandler, who was acquired by Dallas along with Raymond Felton in an offseason trade with the Knicks, notched eight points and pulled down a game-high 14 rebounds in his return to Madison Square Garden. To get a positive response (from the fans) felt great because I feel that way about them, Chandler said of his return. Carmelo Anthony led all scorers with 26 points and Tim Hardaway Jr. contributed 14 points on 5-of-17 shooting for New York, which has lost 12 of its last 13 games. Jose Calderon and Shane Larkin, both sent to New York in the Chandler deal, combined for 12 points in the loss. Larkin netted nine points on 4-of-6 shooting off the bench. Samuel Dalembert was also traded from Dallas in that deal and was held scoreless in five minutes as a reserve. Dallas came out firing on all cylinders in the first quarter. The Mavs shot at a scorching 73-percent clip, including a 57-percent rate from 3-point range, leading by as many as 19 and taking a 36-24 lead into the second. I thought the start wwas not the right way to start a professional basketball game, said Knicks coach Derek Fisher. Marquise Goodwin Jersey. Guys that start the game need to be mentally and physically ready to play. Chandler got into the action early as he opened the scoring with an alley-oop slam from Ellis that was part of six straight makes to start the game for Dallas. Jameer Nelson had the first miss 3:32 into the contest. The Knicks netted the first eight points of the second quarter to cut the deficit to four, but they went without a field goal for nearly five minutes after that. The Mavs pushed the margin to 54-44 at halftime. Dallas went up by 15 after Nowitzki canned three free throws, then Jason Smith knocked down a jumper to cut the margin to 81-68 after three quarters. Barea drained a pair of 3-pointers early in the fourth that were part of an 11-2 run. The Mavs led by as many as 25 in the final frame, sending New York to its sixth consecutive loss at home. Game Notes The Knicks last win at home came on Nov. 22 against Philadelphia ... Parsons missed Saturdays 105-98 loss to Golden State with lower back soreness ... Dallas went 15-of-33 (45.5 percent) from beyond the arc ... Each team scored 19 points off turnovers ... The Mavs went 8-for-8 from the foul line and New York converted 8-of-10 of its free throws ... Pablo Prigioni dished out a game-high nine assists for the Knicks. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz