Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

22.07.2018 10:42
ww.cheapjerseysfanatics.com/]Jerseys W Antworten

HOUSTON -- After quarterback Brock Osweiler threw two first-half interceptions, the Houston Texans benched him for backup Tom Savage midway through the second quarter in the Texans 21-20 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.Osweilers interceptions came on back-to-back drives in the second quarter, and he finished 6-of-11 for 48 yards and two interceptions in five drives. He had a passer rating of 26.1. Savage played well in relief of Osweiler, finishing 23-of-36 for 260 yards without throwing a touchdown or an interception in less than three quarters of work.Texans coach Bill OBrien said he felt the decision he made to bench Osweiler was in the best interest of the team.I just felt like that was the best decision at that point in time for the team, OBrien said. We dont make decisions on how much a guy gets paid. We make decisions on whats the best way to win a game. That was the decision we made today and I thought today, it worked out OK.Osweiler said though he was happy the Texans came back to win, he was of course disappointed to be pulled from the game.As a competitor, any time you dont play well, you get pulled out of a game, of course theres disappointment, Osweiler said. Thats a natural human reaction. Also theres disappointment because you want to be your best for your teammates.So youre disappointed because you feel like you let them down, but then at the same time youre happy because this football team found a way to win. Tom had a huge day.OBrien would not disclose who will start for the Texans on Saturday against the Bengals, saying, Weve got a short week and well make decisions on anybody, any starter that we have. We make decisions on that every week.We run a very competitive program no matter what people on the outside see or think, whatever, OBrien said. We run a very competitive program here and we try to compete on the practice field and reward guys that earn it on the practice field. Thats what well continue to do here.Texans owner Bob McNair recognized after the game the significance of the decision made by OBrien.Im just glad I wasnt the one that had to make that decision, McNair said to the Houston Chronicle. I mean, that was a gutsy call. Give coach credit, he made a change and it was for the good of the team. We benefited from it. Now we have three good quarterbacks and we are proud of all of them.This season, Osweiler has completed 59.6 percent of his passes for 2,704 yards. He has thrown 14 touchdowns and 16 interceptions in 14 games.Savage had not taken a snap in a regular-season NFL game in more than two years. He said he was prepared to come into the game, saying, I wouldnt be suited up if I wasnt mentally ready to go out there. Thats what this team deserves. They deserve someone to go in there and perform. And when they called my name, thats what I tried to do.Fans booed Osweiler off the field and there were loud cheers when Savage entered the game.Osweiler said regardless of the decision that is made about who will start on Sunday, he will prepare this week like he will be the starter.I think Coach OBrien, the staff, obviously Rick Smith and everybody else Im sure will have a conversation, Osweiler said. My job is just to be ready to play and to prepare like Im going to play and if I start I start and Im going to give this team everything I have performance-wise, and if Im the backup Im going to be there to support Tom.Im going to coach him and do everything he asks of me, and ultimately I just want to be a great teammate and I want to do whatever it takes for this football team to win games. Air Max 97 For Sale Australia . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Air Max 270 Mens Sale . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.airmaxcheapaustralia.com/cheap-nike-air-max-95-australia.html . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Air Max 270 Womens Coral .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Air Max 95 For Sale Australia . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Sri Lanka 504 and 102 for 4 (Karunaratne 54*, Gunaratne 6*, Mumba 3-31) lead Zimbabwe 272 (Chari 80, Ervine 64, Williams 58, Herath 5-89) by 334 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball details In isolation, the final session on day three was among Zimbabwes best in the series. They attacked, and bowled with purpose and intensity to take four Sri Lankan wickets. But having conceded a 232-run first-innings lead due to a series of injudicious shots against spin, they were left to play catch-up yet again. Sri Lanka, who went into stumps on 102 for 4, had opened up a 334-run lead with two days remaining.Barring spells of torrential rain, Zimbabwe will be faced with yet another uphill battle to save the Test. That 108.1 overs are the most theyve batted in the fourth innings in their Test history indicates the magnitude of the task that awaits them. With 180 overs left in the Test, they have a chance to break that record, but it seems unlikely, given their travails against Rangana Heraths left-arm spin.Batsman after batsman played for turn when there was none. While some, like Craig Ervine and Brian Chari, were out lbw, others, like Malcolm Waller and Graeme Cremer, were beaten in flight and out to expansive drives. One wicket was all it took for doubts to creep into the batsmens minds as a measured approach at the start of the day gave way to attempts to throw the bowlers off.Herath was the biggest beneficiary of Zimbabwes indiscretions, finishing with 5 for 89 to become just the third bowler after Muttiah Muralitharan and Dale Steyn to pick up five-wicket hauls against all Test oppositions. But the other bowlers chipped in too - offspinner Dilruwan Perera exploited the rough to pick up three wickets, while right-arm seamer Suranga Laakmal took two.ddddddddddddAll the bowlers were supported by an agile slip cordon that hung on to tough chances.The day had begun with much promise. With the surface at its best for batting, Zimbabwe, resuming on 126 for 2, had an opportunity to grind Sri Lankas bowlers and eat into the deficit. Instead, they provided a demonstration of how not to play spin. Once the 117-run stand between Ervine and Chari was broken, early on the third morning, Zimbabwe collapsed in a heap, losing their last five wickets for 19 to be bowled out for 272 midway through the second session.Sri Lanka started their second innings shakily against a fired up attack. Carl Mumba showed significant recovery from a knee trouble that forced him to hobble off the field early on the first day. He bent his back and hustled the batsman for pace, the reward for which came in the form of Kusal Mendis, who top-edged a pull to mid-on. He also dismissed opener Kaushal Silva and first-innings centurion Dhananjaya de Silva with juicy full tosses. Upul Tharanga, fighting to stay in contention for a middle-order berth for South Africa after a century and half-century here, played all around a Cremer delivery that spun back in to trap him leg before wicket.Dimuth Karunaratne, guilty of frittering away a start in the first innings, overcame patches of discomfort against the away-going deliveries, to bring up a half-century. He helped Asela Gunaratne, coming off a maiden Test ton in the first innings, see off a nervous last 20 minutes as Sri Lanka forged ahead despite a top-order wobble, courtesy the efforts of their 38-year old captain. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz