Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

22.07.2018 10:42
view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I t Antworten

Look out, Browns. The Panthers will challenge for the No. 1 pick in next years draft.Cam Newton has a concussion, the secondary is awful and the defending NFC champions are 1-3. Theyve already lost more games than in 2015 when they were 17-2.They must be finished. Right?Take it easy.The season is only one-quarter over and Derek Anderson is a solid backup. The Falcons (3-1) are playing well, but their defense is suspect so the NFC South isnt out of reach.Carolina hosts Tampa Bay (1-3) next Monday night and visits New Orleans (1-3) the following week, so they could be even by their bye week.Here are other overreactions following Week 4:OVERREACTION: Matt Ryan to Julio Jones is the greatest QB-WR combo in NFL history. Ryan threw for 503 yards, including 300 to Jones in a 48-33 win over the Panthers.REALISTIC REACTION: Montana-Rice. Manning-Harrison. Young-Rice. Just to name a few.---OVERREACTION: The Raiders will end their playoff drought. A 28-27 win at Baltimore has Oakland (3-1) off to its best start since winning the AFC championship in 2002.REALISTIC REACTION: They have two wins by one point. Theyre that close to being 1-3.---OVERREACTION: Andrew Luck is overrated. Luck and the Colts are off to a 1/3 start after going 8-8 last year.REALISTIC REACTION: A poor offensive line is hurting Luck. Hes been sacked 15 times and is on pace to be hit nearly 200 times this season.---OVERREACTION: Pittsburghs 34-3 loss to the Eagles was a blessing in disguise. They rebounded nicely with a 43-14 win over Kansas City.REALISTIC REACTION: Theyre a legitimate contender in the AFC and certainly not as bad as the loss to Philadelphia indicated, but a 31-point loss is never anything to remember fondly.---OVERREACTION: The Ravens are a fluke. After beating teams that were 1-8 through the first three weeks, they lost their first tough test to Oakland.REALISTIC REACTION: You can only beat the teams on your schedule. Theyll be in the mix in the AFC North.---OVERREACTION: Chip Kelly will be the first coach fired. The 49ers have lost three straight after opening the season with a shutout win over the Rams.REALISTIC REACTION: Kelly signed a four-year deal worth $24 million. A 1-15 season might not cost him his job.---OVERREACTION: Sam Bradford and the Vikings are headed to the Super Bowl. A 24-10 win over the Giants has them off to a 4-0 start.REALISTIC REACTION: They dont have Adrian Peterson. That still can hurt them in the long run.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi Luka Doncic Jersey . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Collin Sexton Jersey . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticnba.com/miles-bridges-jersey/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Mikal Bridges Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Wendell Carter Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham. Ruben Loftus-Cheek went down after a challenge by Michail Antonio with West Ham winning 2-1 in the final minute, but the replays showed the contact was just outside the penalty area.Hiddink admits it was a difficult decision for referee Robert Madley to make without looking at a replay, but says it seemed like a penalty from where he was on the bench. Cesc Fabregas scored a controversial late penalty to deny West Ham I think the real fair judgement can be done when you have a camera very straight on the line, because from my side the blue shirt was tripped on the line, and on the line means in the box, so its a very different view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I think you give him the benefit of the doubt, to the attacking team in this case. Chelsea 2-2 West Ham A controversial late Cesc Fabregas penalty earned Chelsea a 2-2 draw against West Ham Hiddinks Chelsea are still unbeaten in the Premier League since he took charge of his first game on Boxing Day, but have drawn eight of their 13 league games in that period.The 69-year-old admits that while the team have responded well since Jose Mourinhos sacking, he would have liked more wins. West Ham celebrate Andy Carrolls goal in front of the travelling fans Everyone knows how Chelsea were doing this season, they were in a difficult time until December, and we reacted very well in the six weeks from December to now, Hiddink added.ddddddddddddIts difficult to get into the Champions League positions, but the team have to have and show the desire to make a good season.I always like to be a little bit critical on our own. We are unbeaten and it is okay, but I think for Chelseas standard it is too many draws. I would have liked more victories than draws, but even so we reacted after December. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic was adamant that the penalty Chelsea were awarded shouldnt have been given Also See: As it happened Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Premier League table Saturday football live Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz