Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

24.07.2018 14:19
n added. He played very, very well and Antworten

Socceroo great Harry Kewell has revealed his coaching aspirations, and hes thinking big.In Melbourne on Tuesday to receive Professional Footballers Australias highest honour - the Alex Tobin Medal for outstanding contribution to the sport - Kewell said hed like to coach where no Australian manager has been before.My ultimate goal is Liverpool, said the precociously talented winger, who played in the English Premier League and World Cup during an incredible but injury-blighted career.But the path that Kewell will take as he attempts to get there is anyones guess.The 38-year-old is presently Watfords under 23 coach, and has previously given half-hearted interest in an A-League coaching gig.Youve got to learn your trade, he said, before comparing the coaching pathway to his own playing route.When youre starting out do you start out working your way through the reserve team, go out on loan and start at a lower level?Or do you just get thrown into the deep end and play in the premiership?You dont know unless you get thrown in there. Im a big believer in sink or swim.Im a big dreamer. You might as well go to the top. You want to dream big, you dream big.On his whistle-stop visit back to Melbourne, Kewell revealed he sought out phenomenal Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy and spent the afternoon with him, picking his brain.But it seems Kewell is unlikely to find himself coaching in Australia any time soon.He distanced himself from opportunities at expansion A-League clubs, likely to enter the league in 2018/19, or other opportunities in Australia.Hes more concerned that the standard of the league is maintained after coming on in great strides.I think (expansion) is fantastic. As long as youve got players, he said.At the moment youve got a good league happening. Its interesting now. I watch it every weekend. Thats what you want.You dont want to create an extra two teams and they become weak links because theyre just filling numbers.The next ones that come in, theyll take from Melbourne Heart and take whats from Western Sydney and I presume theyd learn from both of them and hopefully then the next (team) can have a bit more of an impact again.As far as me, I dont know.I just worry about my coaching. Ill just keep working and working until I get my opportunity. Matthew Dellavedova Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Cheap Bucks Jerseys . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. http://www.cheapbucksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-sterling-brown-jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Xavier Munford Jersey . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Vin Baker Jersey . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day.Francesco Guidolin wants Swansea to treat their last seven games of the season like finals despite a 1-0 victory over Aston Villa easing their relegation worries. Federico Fernandez scored the only goal as the game finished 1-0 to take Swansea to 36 points, 11 clear of the bottom three.However, Guidolin is keen to ensure that he players to not ease off before the end of the campaign and assume that the job is done. Norwich won and the relegation zone is far but we have to play with freedom now but like a final, he told Sky Sports.This evening we didnt play very well in the first half but it was like a final game and we won. Now for the seven games in the last weeks of this season we have to play like a final game.The Italian was also full of praise for the impact of Leon Britton and the role he played in the teams improved second half showing after coming on as a half-time substitute.I know this situation and in the second half we needed a player like Leon to win the ball, take the second balls and to play the first pass right, Guidolin added. He played very, very well and the whole team was improved.Guidolin was also keen to stress the importance the result could have on Swansea in the long-term. Swanseas Leon Britton told Saturday Night Football that he was delighted with his sides 1-0 win over Aston Villa This is the match I was waiting for, a nervous match and we didnt play well in the first half but in the second half we improved, Guidolin said.ddddddddddddI think at the end it is a good victory, three points, very important and the most important thing is for the future and not having to play a game in this situation.Our season has been down, up, down, up and in the last part of the season we need points. It is important for the club and the team for the future to have the possibility to play without nerves but simple, easy - it is better for our players, this club and for me, as well! Also See: Villa near drop after defeat As it happened Swansea fixtures Bet £5 Get £20 Free Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz