Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

27.07.2018 16:17
rst man since 1969 to take t Antworten

OMAHA, Neb. -- Marcus Evans scored 29 points and Rice defeated Omaha 100-87 on Saturday.In his 29th consecutive game scoring in double figures, Evans was 7 of 13 from the field, 4 of 6 from the arc and made 11 of 16 free throws. He also had five assists.Marcus Jackson added 19 points and Egor Koulechov and Connor Cashaw 15 each. Koulechov grabbed nine rebounds. Rice shot 63.3 percent and made 14 of 21 3-pointers (66.7 percent).Jacksons 3-pointer to open the second half gave the Mavericks (2-3) a one-point lead but the Owls went on a 20-4 run with Evans and Jackson each scoring five points to lead 63-48. The lead remained in double figures.Tra-Deon Hollins scored 17 points and had nine assists. Mitch Hawn added 15 points, Daniel Norl 11 and Zach Jackson 10.It is the first time the Owls (2-1) have scored 100 points since defeating Louisiana College 109-51 on Dec. 14, 2011. Chris Sale Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys China . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-rick-porcello-jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Tyler Thornburg Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Nomar Garciaparra Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. WIMBLEDON -- Novak Djokovic will be the first to tell you he still hasnt managed to generate the outpouring of love tennis fans shower on Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.But on the court, in the category of Slam streaks, he continues to distance himself from those already legendary players.On Wednesday, Djokovic won his 30th consecutive match in a Grand Slam -- the third-best major run in the history of mens tennis. Only Don Budge (37) and Rod Laver (31) have done better.Let the record show that the 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory against Adrian Mannarino?was?made possible by the 80-million pound, 1,000-ton roof over Centre Court. This was the generous present the All England Club bestowed upon the Frenchman on the occasion of his 28th birthday.In his on-court interview after the match, Djokovic was asked if, having notched 30 straight major wins, he was surprising himself.No, not so much, was his deadly honest reply. I do have a lot of expectations for myself. Im very grateful I can play at such a high level. Thats definitely a statistic Im very proud of.On the second consecutive day of rain at Wimbledon, Djokovics reign over his peers continues unabated. Since losing to Stan Wawrinka in the 2015 French Open final, he has been very close to perfect.Think about this: For 387 days in a row now, Djokovic hasnt experienced the agony of a single defeat in a Grand Slam event. From the emerald grass of the All England Club to the hard blue courts of New York and Melbourne to the red clay at Roland Garros and back to Wimbledon, he hasnt had a single misstep.Djokovics record in sets is a smoking 90-13 (.874) and hes only been pressed to the precipice on two occasions.A year ago here, Kevin Anderson stunned Djokovic -- and the entire tennis world -- by winning the first two sets of their fourth-round match in taut tiebreakers. Djokovic rallied to win in five. At this years Australian Open, Djokovic again lived dangerously in the fourth round, escaping Gilles Simon 6-3, 6-7 (1) 6-4, 4-6, 6-3.Despite losing in straight ssets, the left-handed Mannarino acquitted himself well.ddddddddddddHe was serving at 4-5, 30-all in the first frame but missed a pair of backhands to give Djokovic the set. In the third, Djokovic was serving for the match when Mannarino broke him, prompting the capacity crowd to erupt in applause. Mannarino actually earned two more break-point opportunities than Djokovic did but could only convert one of nine. The match ran 2 hours, 5 minutes, a bit long for a second-round match for the world No. 1.Early in the third set, Djokovic hit the best shot of the match, hooking a running forehand around the net post.There are far bigger fish (and chips) to fry here than a mere consecutive-match record. Djokovic is intent on winning his fifth consecutive Grand Slam title and becoming the first man since 1969 to take the years first three majors. That would place him one away from equalling Lavers 1969 single-season Slam.In the larger context, it would be Djokovics 13th Grand Slam singles title, placing him one shy of Pete Sampras and Rafael Nadal for joint second all time, and only four behind Federers all-time record of 17.The pressure, Djokovic explained before the tournament, is always there.Pressure is part of what we do, he said. Its inevitable to face this kind of sensation as a top player, being expected to do well and to go as far as last four at least in the tournament or finals. But the more you get to face this kind of pressures and emotions, the more you get used to them.The better you are in coping with it and handling it.Two down, five to go. Another day in paradise for Novak DjokovicObviously, Im at the peak of my career at the moment, Djokovic said. It hopefully can still keep going. I see still lots of room for improvement, things that I can work on. Thats something that encourages me. Thats something that keeps me grounded in a way, gives me more reason to practice. Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz