Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

30.03.2018 15:06
long for that moment, so its just kind of exciting.SS: Is there any feeling of, Im 19, I just did the best thing ever. Where do Antworten

The Memphis Grizzlies get a look at their past and the Denver Nuggets get a peek at their future when the teams play each other Tuesday night at FedExForum in Memphis.The Grizzlies have bucked the recent trend of small ball in the NBA, one that the Golden State Warriors rode to the 2015 championship and nearly repeated in June. Memphis success has been in employing two bigs in forward Zach Randolph and center Marc Gasol.The Nuggets are emulating that with a pair of 7-footers in Nikola Jokic and Jusuf Nurkic.In the NBA theres a herd mentality. Golden States doing it, so lets do it; San Antonio is doing it, so lets to it, Denver coach Michael Malone said. We dont want to be a team that follows the current trends. We look within, see what are strengths are and what allows us the best chance to have success. The team that comes to mind is Memphis. Memphis is the outlier. They play two bigs, and theyve had tremendous success with that.The Grizzlies have changed things up this season, bringing the 35-year-old Randolph off the bench. That was Denvers plan last year with Jokic, but he started 55 games because of injuries to Nurkic. Jokic showed what he could do, including stepping out on the perimeter to knock down shots, so Malone has started the pair together and brought Kenneth Farieds instant energy off the bench.The results have been mixed, but that says more about Denvers youth than the lineup. The Nuggets have impressive wins at New Orleans and Boston but threw away their home opener -- their only game at Pepsi Center so far -- and came out flat against Detroit on Saturday.Emmanuel Mudiay stole the show against the Celtics Sunday, scoring 24 of his 30 points in the first quarter, tying a franchise record for one period, in a blowout win after a heart-to-heart talk with Malone after the loss to the Pistons.I was trying to be as aggressive as I can be, Mudiay told The Denver Post. Me and coach had a discussion, the whole team had a discussion, and we looked at ourselves in the mirror.Memphis is trying to find some consistency early in the season while Randolph is still adjusting to coming off the bench after years as a starter.Were not where we want to be as a team, trying to adjust to the new system and the way were playing, Randolph told The Commercial-Appeal. We just have to stay positive and stick together.The Grizzlies have lost two in a row and are 3-4, while the Nuggets have a chance to end a five-game road trip at 3-2. They are nearly a complete team after getting back guard Gary Harris and forward Darrell Arthur, who spent his first five NBA seasons in Memphis before being traded to Denver in June 2013.The Nuggets are missing guard Will Barton, who sprained his ankle in Toronto a week ago but is close to returning. With nearly everyone healthy, some may see playing time go down.Its great to get healthy, but now that we have more bodies available, tougher decisions have to be made, and when Will Barton comes back its going to be even tougher, Malone told The Denver Post. Vapormax Laceless Black Night . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Nike Vapormax Violet Dust . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. http://www.vapormaxoffwhiteuk.com/nike-vapormax-flyknit-uk.html . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Dark Team Red Vapormax . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Vapormax Off White 2018 . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. This story appears in ESPN The Magazines Dec. 26 / Jan. 2 Issue. Subscribe today!?The full interview appeared on SportsCenter and is streaming now on WatchESPN.SARAH SPAIN: J.R., I know you were at some of those Cubs-Indians games in the World Series. Was it a little frosty at first when you saw David today?J.R. Smith: No, I was actually worried about his safety being in Cleveland [where the photo shoot took place] right now. I thought I had to be a bodyguard.SS: Whats the thing you hear most often when people meet you?JRS: Where is your million-dollar shirt? Im like, Its underneath these $25 Hanes T-shirts Ive got on.SS: What about you, Simone?Simone Biles: You look taller on TV. I get that all the time. I know they think Im taller because its so close and I look stretched out, but Im just 4-8.SS: You dont look very tall on TV either, honey. What do you hear most, David?David Ross: Youre really not that old. You know, the old grandpa thing -- Grandpa Rossy with KB [Kris Bryant] and Rizz [Anthony Rizzo]. Thats how everyone treats me. Then I got back to my hometown, and everyone is like, I wish I could retire at 39. So they put it in perspective.JRS: Hell be on my slow-pitch softball team.DR: Yeah, now were talking.JRS: My pinch-runner right here [Biles], shes gonna do real good.DR: Im gonna DH. Ive never been a good hitter, so the DH thing would be nice in softball.SS: Speaking of that, your last hit as an MLB player was a home run in the World Series [in Game 7]. What were you thinking in that moment?DR: Well, I had just gotten in the game and let two runs in. Im like, Wait a minute, this isnt what I do. I prevent runs, and Ive been in here two seconds and theres two runs in. So I was just happy to get one back, to give us that three-run lead.SS: J.R., whats one of the most memorable moments of your title run?JRS: At halftime [of Game 7], one of our oldest guys on the team, James Jones, came to me, and hes like, Man, its time for you to do something. Youve been sleeping the whole playoffs, the whole final series. First couple of shots I got coming out, I was like, You know what, Im gonna shoot it. Fortunately they fell, and we started making our way back.SS: Was there any part of the celebration where you thought, I cant believe Im here right now?JRS: The plane ride back with my teammates.dddddddddddd I didnt know how to feel. Did this really happen? What just happened? Of course, Im still shirtless. Im sitting on the plane, Tristan [Thompson] and LeBron next to me. LeBrons got his MVP trophy and hes looking at it, and Im looking across like, We did it! Being down 3-1 [in the Finals] was the worst feeling Ive ever experienced in my life. I didnt want to talk to my teammates, I didnt want to talk to my wife, I didnt want to talk to my kids. And to come back from that is a lesson that you can come back from anything.SS: Simone, these two guys broke super-long streaks. You were the favorite all along. Whats the pressure like when you have to be the best every time?SB: I wouldnt necessarily say that. Im only 19. Its kinda crazy if youre older and putting expectations on a poor 19-year-old. But to me, I go out there, and I do what I trained. We prepare so long for that moment, so its just kind of exciting.SS: Is there any feeling of, Im 19, I just did the best thing ever. Where do I go from here?SB: Sometimes I think of that and Im like, Simone, I dont know what else you can do. What more can you do? Maybe you can repeat yourself. Ill take time off, get out more, go outside more, vacation.SS: What about you, David? How do you react when the best is behind you?DR: Its rewarding riding into the sunset. What better way to go? My teammates carried me off the field -- it doesnt get any better than that. Now its time to be a dad. To be as successful at that as I was at baseball would be nice.SS: What about you, J.R.? Do you have a big goal for 2017?JRS: Other than repeating, Im expecting a new baby girl.SB: You can name her Simone.JRS: You know, if my other daughter picks it, shell definitely name her Simone.SS: Is your daughter a fan of Simone?JRS: You have no idea. Yesterday she came to our game. I was walking out of the locker room, and she goes, Daddy, Daddy, I met her! I met Simone! She loves her.SS: Something tells me that this cover photo may end up on the wall in your daughters room. You hanging out with her idol, Simone.JRS: A hundred percent. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz