Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

29.07.2018 11:16
om/?tag=authentic-ben-zobrist- Antworten

ATHENS, Greece -- Europes female representative on FIFAs ruling council is determined to narrow the financial disparities between the mens and womens game, and she also wants to eradicate a stupid cliche about women in the sport.Evelina Christillin, a veteran Italian sports executive who worked on Turins 2006 Olympic bid before being a top official on the Winter Games, was elected unopposed on Wednesday by the UEFA Congress. She takes up one of six new guaranteed FIFA leadership roles for women in a drive for greater gender equality in the male-dominated sport.I think female football is a wonderful sport, Christillin said after the congress of European soccers governing body. They are wonderful athletes and so they have to be respected and possibly paid not as much as men but at least recognized, honored and praised.While FIFA gave out $576 million in prize money at the last mens World Cup in 2014, including $35 million for champion Germany, the global governing body awarded only $15 million at last years Womens World Cup, with $2 million going to the champion United States.We have to work to improve and to boost these conditions both financially and sporting (for women), Christillin said. The same prize (money) would be difficult at the very beginning but little by little I think that this can be.Asked about changing womens football, Christillin said: Its very important because I hate this stupid cliche about women looking like false men playing football.Christillin will arrive at her first FIFA Council meeting next month as an outsider, saying it will be her first visit to Zurich where the organization is based.You dont have to scream or beat your hands on the table to make yourself heard and understood, she said. If you show yourself capable and lets say, not with authority, but with capability and sometimes with a smile (it) is not difficult.The largesse around FIFA sits uncomfortably with Christillin.I think many things have to be changed in terms of a moral way of living, less money for the executives, more money for building facilities and restructuring the ones deserving it, she said. It has to be a little rebranded and reshaped the world of football without corruption, without money wasted, without privileges.That includes the $300,000 paid annually to FIFA Council members for the part-time role.There is no reason why earning such an amount of money for doing a representative job, Christillin said. We should be honored by having the responsibility and the task of representing sport.At the UEFA Congress, Christillin held talks with FIFA President Gianni Infantino, whose leadership style and decision-making has faced criticism in his first seven months in power.I know he had a lot of difficulties in the beginning, Christillin said. Its very difficult to change because the resistance of the predecessor is very hard to fight ... (Infantino) had problems with the press, the old guard.He is trying to diminish very much what Blatter did and the previous administration was earning or getting ... he is very convinced that so many privileges in terms of financial (costs) -- super hotels, super first-class trips and so on have to be canceled. And if this does not happen I will fight for that.---Rob Harris is at www.twitter.com/RobHarris and www.facebook.com/RobHarrisReports Cheap Cubs Jerseys China . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Authentic Kerry Wood Jersey . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/?tag=authentic-joe-maddon-jersey .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Authentic David Ross Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Authentic Ben Zobrist Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. BOSTON -- The New England Patriots have cut veteran receiver Keshawn Martin, one of 20 players released to reach the NFL-mandatory 53-man roster limit.The Patriots announced the moves on Saturday. New England also released receivers Aaron Dobson, DeAndre Carter and Chris Harper. It means the Patriots will carry only four full-time receivers into the regular season.The 26-year-old Martin appeared in nine games for New England in 2015, tallying 24 receptions and two touchdowns.On defense,, the Patriots cut a pair of 2016 draft picks: linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill, a sixth-round pick, and receiver Devin Lucien, a seventh-rounder.ddddddddddddUndrafted rookie cornerback Crevon LeBlanc was also released, despite a productive preseason in which he played 141 snaps and had an interception.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz