Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

29.07.2018 11:16
d, and thats what we talked about. Antworten

Star off-season recruits Kevin Lisch and Brad Newley have underlined their value to the Sydney Kings in their 83-72 defeat of title holders Perth at Qudos Bank Arena.Lisch and Newley scored 18 points apiece on Saturday night as the Kings posted their eighth win of the season.Josh Powell added 12 points for Sydney, while Casey Prather led Perth with 13.The win lifted the Kings back into top spot on the NBL ladder and avenged Thursday nights 93-80 loss to the Wildcats in Perth.Sydney import Greg Whittington hit the first shot of the game and had nine points and seven rebounds by quarter-time as the Kings took a well-earned 23-12 lead into the second period.The Wildcats fought back, cutting the margin to four before Kings guard Steve Blake broke the drought by drilling three straight three-point shots.Sydney built a nine-point lead with two minutes left in the quarter but the Cats didnt blink, trimming the home teams lead to 40-37 at halftime.Sydney were up by six at three-quarter time, answering the Wildcats final challenge and leading by as many as 18 in a dominant fourth period.The Kings are on the road against Melbourne United next Saturday before wrapping up round eight with a Monday night home game against the slumping Adelaide 36ers.The Wildcats have a full week to prepare for a home clash with the Illawarra Hawks next Sunday. Yoenis Cespedes Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Todd Frazier Jersey . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. http://www.wholesalemetsjerseys.com/tim-tebow-jersey/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap Stitched Mets Jerseys . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Zack Wheeler Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. CHICAGO -- Chicago forward Nikola Mirotic was fined after he missed the team walkthrough before the Bulls ugly 95-69 loss to Milwaukee on Friday night, and coach Fred Hoiberg kept him on the bench for the second night.Mirotic said he forgot about the walkthrough, and he apologized to his teammates and Hoiberg. He said it had nothing to do with not playing Thursday night.No, Im not that kind of guy. Even if things are not like how I would like them to be, Im very professional, he said. Its not my first year here. Those guys respect me and I respect them. I would never do that, something like that.Hoiberg said Mirotic worked out Friday morning and they had a meeting, but he wasnt excused from the walkthrough. The 6-foot-10 Mirotic is averaging a career-low 8.7 points through 24 games this season. He is shooting 38 percent from the field and 28 percent from 3-point range, also career lows.Asked about their meeting, Hoiberg said Mirotics mindset was as good as he can be in a situation like that.Obviously, any competitor isnt going to be happy when you get taken out of a lineup, Hoiberg said before the loss to Milwaukee. But talking to him about keeping himself ready ... It was good to see him in there this morning getting in extra work and getting up extra shots, keeping himself prepared when hhis name was called, and thats what we talked about.dddddddddddd Obviously hes going to get another chance this year. Hes got to keep working, keep himself ready, and when opportunity comes, go out and play well.The 25-year-old Mirotic made his NBA debut in 2014 and averaged 10.2 points while playing in all 82 games during his rookie year. He made 38 starts last season and averaged 11.8 points, but he has been plagued by inconsistency throughout his time in Chicago.Its been difficult, Mirotic said of sitting for consecutive games. Its the first time in my career that this is happening, but its the coachs decision, so I have to respect that.Also Friday, guard Michael Carter-Williams got the cast off his injured left wrist and said he is hoping to practice next week. Carter-Williams has been sidelined since Oct. 31 with wrist and left knee injuries.Ive been doing everything with my cast on, he said. Ive been running and working out, just trying to stay in shape, so when I come back it wont take me long to get back to playing (in games).The Bulls acquired Carter-Williams in an October trade with Milwaukee.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Camo China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz