Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

30.07.2018 16:12
it as a chance to become the best player in the world Antworten

BOONE, N.C. -- Freshman Patrick Good scored 16 points and made 4 of 6 3-pointers, all 15 Mountaineers who played scored at least a point and Appalachian State rolled over Warren Wilson 119-51 in its home opener Thursday night.The 68-point margin of victory set a school record.Tyrell Johnson and Jake Babic each scored 13 points, Emarius Logan scored 11 and Ronshad Shabazz added 10. The Mountaineers outrebounded the Owls 54-25 and got 74 points from its bench.Bennett Holleys layup with 8:15 left made it 101-37, and the Mountaineers crossed the 100-point mark for the first time since Jan. 26 2016 at Georgia Southern.Leading 57-24 at halftime, Shabazz opened the second half with a 3-pointer to spark a 24-3 run and Appalachian State cruised. Appalachian State (1-2) shot 57 percent from the floor (40 of 70) and 43 percent from beyond the arc (12 of 28).Michael Pomeroy led the Owls, a United States Collegiate Athletic Association member, with 13 points. Evan Longoria Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Cheap Rays Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapraysjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-chris-archer-jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Cheap Rays Jerseys Authentic . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Adeiny Hechavarria Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Smeb wants to be the best in the world.He started off his campaign to challenge SK Telecom T1s Lee Faker Sang-hyeok as the best player in the world with a victory over wildcard Albus Nox Luna. The game wasnt as easy as it might have appeared on paper with the underdogs from Albus getting out to a lead early. But eventually, after stabilizing, the South Korean champion was able to take a decisive win.One player jumped out to him while training for the World Championships: the often overlooked top laner of Team SoloMid.Hauntzer, said Smeb when asked if a player or team surprised him while teams bootcamped for the tournament in South Korea. He showed up really well and was a tough opponent.When asked if he considered him a rival, Smeb replied with a smile, Yes.Smeb explained the Tigers hadnt played a professional game in a while so they came out rusty versus a spirited ANX. It took some time, but by the end, the Tigers resembled the team many believe will hoist the Summoners Cup in a months time.TSM is far above [the other western teams], said Smeb.The ROX top laaner was impressed by the North American champions play and thinks they have the best chance to go far in the tournament out of all the LCS clubs.ddddddddddddOn the topic of his goal to become the best in the world, Smeb is humble but determined to live up to the expectations thrown onto his shoulders. Anything but a Summoners Cup with his closest friends on the Tigers would be a failure after getting the runner-up spot last year.I see it as a chance to become the best player in the world, said Smeb. But it is [daunting]. I need to show I am the best player throughout the tournament with my play.Finally, in the battle for the title of best in the world, two men stand over everyone else: Smeb, and the man hes never beaten in a final, two-time Summoners Cup winner Faker.I think of Faker as an outstanding player that stands out, he said. I cant say Im his rival; [however] after this tournament with my play, I hope I can tell him I am. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz