Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

07.08.2018 15:41
uldyz Eshimova of Kazakhstan. In the spor Antworten

Maro Itoje is a doubt for Englands autumn series after sustaining an injury to his right hand in Saracens 44-26 Champions Cup victory over the Scarlets at Allianz Park.Itoje was replaced in the 46th minute after his arm was trapped awkwardly while making a tackle and the 21-year-old lock is to undergo an x-ray to assess the extent of the damage.Maro came off with a sore hand. That needs to be examined and well know more after the x-ray has taken place, Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall said.It is another alarming development for England, who have been decimated by injuries in the build up to their Tests against South Africa, Fiji, Argentina and Australia, stating with the Springboks visit to Twickenham on Nov. 12.Openside incumbent James Haskell is out of all four games, while three possible replacements for the Wasps back row in Sam Jones, Mike Williams and Jack Clifford are also sidelined.Picking Itoje in the No.7 jersey appeared to be the next viable option available to head coach Eddie Jones, but his hand injury could scupper that plan to leave England seeking yet another alternative.Reigning European player of the year Itoje has been magnificent since making his debut during this years Six Nations and Jones can ill-afford to lose him.The injury crisis plumbed fresh depths on Friday when Saracens second row George Kruis underwent surgery on an ankle problem, but McCall revealed he could yet play some part in the autumn.George complained about his ankle not feeling great in the week. We had it scanned and there were a couple of loose bodies, McCall said.Its a very minor thing, its just not great timing for anybody. It will be a four to eight week injury. If he plays in the autumn, it all depends if its good or bad.We think the operation went okay and now it all depends on the healing process. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Wholesale NBA China Jerseys . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. http://www.wholesalejerseyssundaynfl.com/ . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Soccer Jerseys China . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. RIO DE JANEIRO -- With just seconds to spare, Kaori Icho reminded everyone why shes the best womens wrestler in history.Icho became the first wrestler to win four Olympic gold medals on Wednesday, scoring a takedown with less than five seconds left to beat Valeriia Koblova Zholobova of Russia 3-2 in 58-kilogram womens freestyle.I cant thank my family enough, and everyone else who has supported me through this journey, the Japanese wrestler said.Icho is also the first woman to win an individual gold medal in four straight Olympics, having started her historic run at the inaugural womens tournament in Athens in 2004.Multiple men have accomplished that feat, including American swimmer Michael Phelps.Some wondered if Icho, now 32, still had what it takes to survive an Olympic tournament -- especially after Orkhon Purevdorj of Mongolia snapped Ichos 189-match winning streak this year.Icho rolled to the finals, though, outscoring her opponents 24-1.But Koblova Zholobova wouldnt go away so easily. She scored a takedown late in the first period for a 2-1 lead.Icho recovered at the last possible moment.I grabbed her from behind, Icho said. I didnt aim at counterattacking at all, it was just natural.Saori Yoshida, Ichos teammate, will try to win her fourth consecutive gold on Thursday.48 KILOGRAMS: Eri Tosaka stunned Mariya Stadnik of Azerbaijan 3-2 for her fourth consecutive world title. Tosaka, down to her final shot, got a hold of Stadniks leg with five seconds left for a two-point takedown and an improbable win. I tried to keep on concentrating on the match and I wanted to win so I just (kept going), Tosaka said.dddddddddddd Stadnik took silver for the second Olympics in a row. Yanan Sun of China won bronze with a 10-0 blowout that lasted less than a period. Elitsa Atanasova Yankkova of Bulgaria also took third.69 KILOGRAMS: Sara Dosho beat fourth-ranked Natalia Vorobeva of Russia 2-2 on criteria to give Japan a sweep of the gold medals on the first day of the womens wrestling tournament. Dosho rallied from a 2-0 deficit, stopping Vorobeva from joing Doshos teammates, Kaori Icho and Saori Yoshida, as multiple Olympic champions. Dosho might be in line to be Japans next multiple gold medalist in wrestling, winning her first one at just 21.AUGELLOS DAY: Haley Augello, the only American to compete Wednesday, lost to Tosaka after a first-round win. Augello, 21, got a chance in the repechage because Tosaka made it to the finals, but her aggressive strategy failed to pay off as she fell 3-2 to Zhuldyz Eshimova of Kazakhstan. In the sport of wrestling, I like to look at it as a game of cat and mouse. If you want to be the mouse, thats fine. If you want to run, thats fine. I am young. I am not as experienced, Aguello said.THE PRIDE OF INDIA: Sakshi Malik took third at 58 kilograms to become just the fourth woman from India to win an Olympic medal -- all bronzes. I had hope at least that I could win a medal, thats why I attacked, Malik said. I was confident until the win. I earned this after a lot of hard work. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz