Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 142 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

09.08.2018 04:34
ount is excessive for a first-time offender.I dont know if it was a clean hit or not, but I dont think it was worth $25,000, Pry Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. --?New York Jets safety Calvin Pryor?was?fined $25,000 by the NFL for hitting Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin above the neck/shoulder area in Week 4. On Wednesday, Pryor said he will appeal the fine because he believes the amount is excessive for a first-time offender.I dont know if it was a clean hit or not, but I dont think it was worth $25,000, Pryor said.Pryor was penalized for unnecessary roughness on the play -- a 37-yard reception in the Jets 27-17 loss to the Seahawks on Sunday. Baldwin got up slowly but finished the game.Explaining what happened, Pryor said he turned late and tried to lower his target, but he was already falling, so it was kind of hard. It was a bang-bang play.According to the leagues fine schedule, a first-time offender can be fined $24,309 for a hit on a defenseless player.Pryor has a reputation as a fierce hitter, but he disputed the notion that hes a cheap-shot artist.Im a clean hitter, he said. I never got flagged for any hit. This is my first one, dating back to high school, college, anything. I was kind of surprised (by the fine), but it is what it is.The fine marked Pryors first career penalty, according to NFL stats. He entered the league as a first-round pick in 2014.Asked what he believes would be a fair fine amount, he said: Zero. Im thinking about my daughter, my family and the [things] I could do with $25,000. Ill see what they say and keep playing football. Wholesale Under Armour Shoes .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Discount Under Armour Shoes . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.cheapunderarmour.us/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Clearance Under Armour Shoes Store . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Cheap Under Armour Basketball Shoes .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Duke already had one of the best 2017 recruiting classes in the country. It just got a whole lot better.Jade Williams, a 6-foot-4 forward and the No. 13 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100, announced her decision to attend Duke after visiting the campus this past weekend.My decision to attend Duke was immediate, said the senior at Prestonwood Christian Academy (Plano, Texas). I love the small-school environment, the culture, diversity of the student population and the opportunities that await me there.Williams, who is interested in a career in medicine, also took official visits to Texas Tech, Tennessee, South Carolina and Texas A&M before visiting Durham, North Carolina.A formidable presence on the front line, Williaams can stretch defenses to the arc or work the paint.dddddddddddd With the size of a center and the agility of a small forward, versatility is the most outstanding part of Williams game. Williams was a member of the USA Basketball U16 team in 2015 that won a bronze medal in Mexico.Coach Joanne P. McCallie and the Blue Devils also have verbal commitments from Mikayla Boykin, the No. 20 prospect in the class; Madison Treece, the No. 83 prospect; and Jayda Adams, who teamed up with Williams on that USA Basketball team that won bronze.The NCAA early signing period for the 2017 class is Nov. 9-16. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz