Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

03.04.2018 08:17
en now and next April, but this Antworten

Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari can take comfort from the example set by Red Bull and Mercedes in recent years as it looks to return to competitiveness in 2017.Vettel and Ferrari have failed to build on the Germans three wins from the 2015 campaign, failing to claim a single victory in a year which was supposed to be a title challenge. Vettel, who believes Ferrari have raised the bar again this year despite disappointment on track, believes the team is laying the foundations for future success.Explaining his optimism, Vettel said: Once you put something strong in place... Ive been part of that process before with Red Bull where it took time and the day that they really started to be serious was probably back in 2005, the day they won races was 2009 so it took some time for them, it took some time for Mercedes.I think it always takes time if you try to raise the bar again and come back to the front. It does take time for people to really work hand in hand and things come together, but once they do it usually clicks and it works and thats when the results come as well.The four-time world champion says his faith in Ferrari comes from seeing the way the team operates on a day-to-day basis, especially when looking at developing next years cars under the 2017 rule changes.The results havent been there for a while so obviously theres something that needs to be improved and I think we are working on that. I dont want to share too much of that because its not my job or responsibility to explain. Its other people inside the team that you can ask, they are better to explain probably.?Just imagine you have a lot of people, you always hear that the cars are getting more complex, everything needs to run hand in hand. Its not like 20 or 30 years ago where you build the cars, you have an engine, you have a chassis and you had a bit of aerodynamics, just before winter testing you put everything together and you see how it works.Everything works hand in hand, the people need to work hand in hand, you need to be ready to go forward and change your view of whats right and whats wrong because you always try to raise the bar, re-define what you can do and try to find a better, smarter, lighter, more efficient way of doing things and I think in that regard I think weve grown a lot, its a process that I think takes time, it doesnt happen overnight.Vettels relationship with Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene came under scrutiny earlier this month, though both men played down rumours of a rift. Vettel says Arrivabene is one of the reasons he has faith in Ferraris long-term prospects.Co-ordinating 1,300 people is not very easy, but I think the people we have in charge, particularly Maurizio, is doing a very good job. Things are coming along and looking promising for the future but for sure its up to us to show that. You can say how can it be that its improving, but we dont see that. You always get measured after the results you have. Air Max 90 Ultra Se Bordeaux . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Air Max 90 Print Pas Cher . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.venteairmax90homme.fr/air-max-90-mesh-homme.html .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Air Max 90 Ultra Essential Homme . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Air Max 90 Ultra Moire Homme . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. College footballs kickoff weekend is just days away, which means the 2017 NFL draft will be here before you know it. Those of us at Scouts Inc. -- Kevin Weidl, Steve Muench and I -- spent the summer scouring tape and ranking the top players at each position from a draft perspective.Here is our preseason evaluation of the Top 32 players for next years draft. A lot can change between now and next April, but this will give you a good idea of where the best prospects stand heading into the season. For a full breakdown of the top playerss at every position, click here.ddddddddddddNote: Underclassmen are marked with an asterisk.1. Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU*Grade: 95Fournette led all running backs last season with 162.7 rushing yards per game and ranked fourth in touchdowns (22). He has a rare combination of size, power, agility and speed for the position. Fournette runs angry and violent, consistently initiating contact with defenders. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz