Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 255 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

10.08.2018 08:10
ether he was happy or annoyed that Trump had rea Antworten

Des Hasler warns Canterburys top-four hopes face extinction unless they can counter the brilliance of Johnathan Thurston.The Bulldogs face the premiers at Belmore Sports Ground on Thursday night in a clash that looks set to decide who snares fourth place.Still stinging from their last encounter five weeks ago, when Thurston produced a masterclass to put the Bulldogs to the sword 36-0, Hasler admits his side havent been up to scratch since.In that game, Thurston did what he does best - turn the screws. After forcing five first-half line dropouts, he didnt give the Dogs an inch and suffocated them out of the game.Its well documented how important (Thurston) is to that Cowboys side but, gee, hes got some good helpers around him now, Hasler said.You need to be on your game for 80 minutes against a side like the Cowboys and, for the last month, we havent been on our game.And therein lies the quandary of the Bulldogs for the last month and a bit.While fourth and seemingly neck deep in the title hunt, theyve failed to impress, with the whips cracking after some fundamental lapses in ball control - something theyve done so well all year.Hasler admits their completion rate makes for dry reading but it goes to the heart of why theyre not setting the world on fire when they should be building.All year, theyve completed at 77 per cent but, in last weeks loss to Brisbane, they managed just 29 of 44 sets - 65 per cent.The data and the stats can be quite boring but, at the same time, they can be quite poignant, Hasler said.We completed 11 out of 20 in that second half and, against a side like the Broncos, theyre some of the sides were going to be coming up against over the next couple of weeks. You cant do it - we just have to get our heads around it.The Bulldogs will be without prop Sam Kasiano after electing not to fight his dangerous-contact charge for a kick to Corey Parkers head.The Cowboys pack will be boosted with Queensland and Australian front-rower Matt Scott back from a back injury.STATS THAT MATTER:* Canterbury have won three of the past four, and seven of their past nine matches* Canterbury return to their traditional home ground in what will be their 553rd match at Belmore* The Cowboys have won 10 of 11 matches at home this season but just three of 11 awaySource: Fox Sports Stats Stitche Nike NFL Jerseys . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Wholesale Jerseys China . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.nflcheapchinajerseys.com/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. China Jerseys Cheap . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick clarified his relationship with President-elect Donald Trump during a news conference Wednesday before launching into a rapid-fire series of one-word answers as he sought to move the conversation from politics to this weekends game with the Seattle Seahawks.After opening his news conference with a two-minute homage to the Seahawks, saying theres no team or organization that I have more respect for, he addressed Trump, who read a letter from Belichick at a campaign rally on election eve Monday in New Hampshire.Ive received a number of inquiries relative to a note that I wrote Donald on Monday, Belichick said. Our friendship goes back many years.He continued: I think anybody that has spent more than five minutes with me knows Im not a political person. My comments are not politically motivated -- the friendship and loyalty to Donald. A couple of weeks ago, we had Secretary of State [John] Kerry in our locker room [after a win over the Pittsburgh Steelers]. Hes another friend of mine. I cant imagine two people with more different political views than those two. But to me, friendship and loyalty is just about that. Its not about political or religious views.I write hundreds of letters and notes every month, Belichick said. It doesnt mean I agree with every single thing that every person thinks about politics or religion or other subjects. But I have multiple friendships that are important to me, and thats what that was about. So its not about politics. Its about football. We have a huge game this week against a great football team, a great organization, and thats where it all is going forward. On to Seattle.Tom Brady was also askked about his relationship to Trump, who said Monday that the quarterback supported his candidacy.ddddddddddddAsked whether he had voted for Trump, Brady said, I talked to my wife and she said I cant talk about politics anymore. So I think thats a good decision, made for our family.Brady did touch on how Trump has been a regular visitor to the team.Hes been in our locker for a long time. Hes been to a lot of games over the years and been in our locker room a lot, certainly at some of our bigger games, even going up against the Jets. That was long before he was ever a politician, too, he said.Like I said, you develop relationships with lots of different people and Ive certainly come in contact with a lot of different people over the years, and some become your friends and you keep in touch with, and some you dont.Earlier, a reporter asked Belichick whether he was happy or annoyed that Trump had read his letter.Seattle, Belichick said.He was then asked about keeping distractions away, and given the nature of this presidential race ...Seattle, Belichick said.The reporter then said, Did you find it ...Seattle. Seattle, Belichick said, interrupting the reporter.The reporter went on. Helpful, he said.Seattle, Belichick said.The reporter then asked whether the coach has talked to his players about it, or if they had discussed it with him.Seattle, Belichick said.The reporter persisted, asking whether he had any concerns about locker room rancor as a result of this.Belichick paused for a long time, then said, Good?At that point, the discussion shifted to the Seahawks. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz