Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
jj009 Offline

11.08.2018 02:17
e 10 because of a strained right triceps. Cole, fourth in NL Cy Young Award voting last year, didnt know if there would be any l Antworten

A look at whats happening all around the majors today:---DARVISH RETURNSYu Darvish makes his second comeback from injury this season when the slumping Rangers face the Cubs at Wrigley Field. Darvish has been sidelined since June 8 because of right shoulder pain, but is coming off two minor league rehab appearances. Hes 2-0 with a 2.87 ERA in three outings after a late start to his season following 2015 Tommy John surgery. The Japanese right-hander is expected to throw 85-90 pitches for AL West-leading Texas, which has dropped eight of 10.BUC IS BACKPirates ace Gerrit Cole (5-4) comes off the disabled list to start in Washington. The 25-year-old righty hasnt pitched since June 10 because of a strained right triceps. Cole, fourth in NL Cy Young Award voting last year, didnt know if there would be any limitations on him in his first start back. Im just excited to not sit on the sidelines all of the time, he said. Im sure theyll take it inning by inning, see how the game is unfolding. To open a spot in the rotation, Pittsburgh moved struggling lefty Jonathon Niese to the bullpen Friday.HOUSTON, WE HAVE A WINNER?The Houston Astros scheduled a news conference for Saturday amid reports the club has signed Cuban free agent infielder Yulieski Gurriel. The team had no official comment Friday night about the move, which was first reported by MLB.com. Gurriel defected from Cuba in February and has been one of the most sought-after international free agents. Until things are official, Im not going to comment on it, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said in Seattle. I will say that we worked him out, we had interest in him. Weve been all over the background check and things like that. Well have to wait for the official announcement.BIG MACBrandon McCarthy tries to win his third straight start since returning from Tommy John surgery when the Los Angeles Dodgers visit Archie Bradley (3-5) and Arizona. McCarthy has a 2.70 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 10 innings. He has permitted only five hits.YANKEES NEMESISEduardo Rodriguez starts for Boston at Yankee Stadium after the left-hander was recalled Friday from Triple-A Pawtucket. The 23-year-old Rodriguez is 1/3 with an 8.59 ERA in six starts for the Red Sox this season, but 3-1 with a 2.22 ERA in four career starts against New York. On the mound for the Yankees is lefty CC Sabathia (5-6), who has allowed 22 runs -- 21 earned -- in his last four starts after giving up 15 earned runs in his first 11. www.cheapjerseysforsale.net .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapjerseysforsale.net/ . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. cheapjerseysforsale .net . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. cheapjerseysforsale . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. NEW YORK -- Closer Aroldis Chapman felt as if Cubs manager Joe Maddon misused him during the playoffs. Though Chapman never voiced his concerns to his manager, he had a specific problem that he was sent out in the ninth inning of Game 6 of the World Series, despite a seven-run Chicago lead.The Cubs won the World Series, overcoming a two-run game-tying eighth inning homer allowed by Chapman in Game 7. Chapman said he was tired from his usage.Personally, I dont agree with the way he used me, but he is the manager and he has the strategy, Chapman said during a conference call to officially announce his new five-year, $86 million deal as the Yankees closer. My job is to be ready, to be ready to pitch, however that is, however many innings that is, I need to be ready for that. I need to go in and do my job.Chapman didnt think he should have gone out to the mound in the ninth inning of Game 6 with the Cubs up seven runs. Chapman had pitched in the seventh and eighth, throwing a total of 20 pitches. He faced one batter in the ninth.There were couple of games, but the one I can point to is Game 6, Chapman said when asked for specifics for his criticism. The game was open and I dont think he needed to [leave] me in the ninth. The important game was going to be Game 7 because we had that game almost won. The next day I came in tired.After Game 6 of the Series, Maddon defended his deecision to leave Chapman in.dddddddddddd However, the next day, before Game 7, he said he should have had another reliever warming in the top of the ninth so Chapman would not have to take the mound again.I never told him about my opinion with the way he was using me, Chapman said. The way I feel as baseball players we are warriors. Our job is to be ready to do what we need to do on the field. They send me out there to pitch, Im going to go out there and pitch.If Im healthy, Im going to go out there and pitch. If Im tired, Im going to put that aside and just get through it. It is kind of like a warrior, they send you somewhere and you have to go there and your mentality is you have to go there and do your job.Chapman, 28, returns to the Yankees, which has left some of the teams supporters disappointed. Chapman was suspended for 30 games last year after violating the domestic violence agreement.I understand they would have thoughts like that, Chapman said. We are humans. We make mistakes and we move forward. Ive done therapy over the years and it has helped me to be a better person and it pushes me to be a better person every day. Like I said before: Nobody is perfect. The important thing is that we learn from those mistakes and we move forward. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz