Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

03.04.2018 08:18
sty Baker said Marshall is closer Antworten

Alabama coach Nick Saban challenged his players to play a complete game last week against Kent State.The players did that in Sabans eyes in a 48-0 romp, and now the coach is hoping the team can build on that momentum again in their homecoming matchup against Kentucky. Kickoff at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET (ESPN).Now that we are back in SEC play, I think its time to build on that; build on the momentum, Saban said. If we want to be the team that we are capable of being, I think its important for everyone to buy into that and do that. The SEC is a tough league, and every game you play in this league is an important game as this game will be against Kentucky.Kentucky marks the first of four straight SEC games before Alabamas bye week.Saban is hoping to get a couple of people healthy, including running back Damien Harris, the Tides leading rusher with 345 yards and an impressive 8.6 per carry average.The injury update is Damien Harris is still day-to-day, Saban said, adding that wide receivers ArDarius Stewart and Robert Foster also are considered questionable this week with knee injuries.Harris is a freshman from Richmond, Kentucky, just a short hop from the Wildcats campus in Lexington and very well known to Kentucky coach Mark Stoops.Damien looks very good, just like we knew recruiting him and watching him play right here in Kentucky, Stoops said. Hes just like youd expect. Hes a very talented guy and he looks very explosive, the great vision, the great jump cuts that you see out of him, thats what you see on film.The Wildcats are 2-2 (1-1 SEC) overall after a 17-10 victory over South Carolina last weekend. Although they may not appear to be a threat to the 4-0 Crimson Tide, as is his wont, Saban isnt taking Kentucky lightly.Kentucky has played their best in the last two games that they have played, Saban said. Mark Stoops has done a really good job of sort of finding out who they are and how they want to play. They played really well in the last two games.They have really good skill players on offense, good running backs and good receivers. They have explosive guys that have put up pretty impressive performances to this point.Their quarterback has played well for them, even though he had to come in for the starter, and he has done a nice job. They havent really skipped a beat.Maybe so, but this is still Kentucky, which hasnt beaten Alabama anywhere in that state in 22 tries, going 0-9 in Tuscaloosa, 0-8-1 in Birmingham, and 0-4 in Montgomery.You know they are led by arguably the best coach of all-time in college football and it starts there, Stoops said, referring to Saban. But what impresses you about them is their whole program.Top to bottom they do things right. They are extremely talented, and they are very well coached. So, there is a lot to talk about on what they do right.Stoops, however, isnt dwelling on what the Tide does as much as he zeroes in on his Wildcats, who have won their last two games over New Mexico State and the Gamecocks to even up their record after losses to Southern Mississippi and Florida.I want to see us continue to worry about us, he said, continue to progress, and continue to improve in the areas we need to improve.Quarterback Stephen Johnson, a junior-college transfer who has taken over for injured starter Drew Barker, guided the Wildcats to both of their wins. He has completed 28 of 41 attempts in the two games for 445 yards and three touchdowns.I saw a guy that made plays when he had to and really did what he had to do to manage the game and win the game, Stoops said. There were some throws that he could have forced that he didnt.He made good decisions and got critical first downs with his legs. He took care of the football later on.There are still some things we know we need to clean up that Im not happy about with turnovers and the ball on the ground but late in the game he did a better job with that. Mike Green Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Frans Nielsen Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. http://www.authenticredwingsshopnhl.com/jimmy-howard-jersey/ .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Vladimir Konstantinov Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Andreas Athanasiou Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. ATLANTA -- Bronson Arroyo had everything working. After the Cincinnati Reds got off to a fast start at the plate, the veteran right-hander knew exactly what to do. Arroyo pitched seven sparkling innings, Brandon Phillips hit a two-run single in Cincinnatis three-run first and the Reds beat the depleted Atlanta Braves 4-2 on Friday night. Arroyo (8-7) allowed three hits, including Brian McCanns two-out solo homer in the seventh, and walked one. "I had good stuff today for the first time in a little while," Arroyo said. "I had a little bit of zip on my fastball and a little sharper breaking ball, which I havent had in a while." Arroyo had dropped two of his last three starts. But he was in control against the Braves and didnt allow a baserunner to reach second before McCanns homer. "I commanded the game the way I wanted to and the mistakes I did make they popped the balls to left field," Arroyo said. "The ball rolled my way a good bit today. It just seemed like nothing was going wrong." Sam LeCure pitched a perfect eighth and Aroldis Chapman gave up a run in the ninth before earning his 21st save. Atlanta added two more names to its list of injured outfielders, with brothers B.J. and Justin Upton unable to finish the loss. Jason Heyward was held out one day after he strained his right hamstring. "There must be something in the water," said B.J. Upton, who strained his right adductor muscle in the first inning. Justin Upton strained his left calf while running to first base in the seventh. The Braves patchwork outfield at the end of the game included Tyler Pastornicky, Reed Johnson and rookie Joey Terdoslavich. The team announced after the loss that Jose Constanza will be recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett before Saturdays game. A corresponding move was not announced. Pastornicky walked with two outs in the ninth and went to second on defensive indifference. He scored on Freddie Freemans single, but McCann popped out to end the game. The Reds jumped on Kris Medlen (6-9) right at the start. Shin-Soo Choo singled and moved to second on Derrick Robinsons bunt single. Medlen walked Joey Votto to set up Phillips two-run single to centre. Votto scored on Todd Fraziers triple off B.J. Uptons glove and left knee. Uptons right knee dug into the grass as he attempted to make the catch. He appeared to favour his right side as he walked slowly off the field, accompanied by assistant trainer Jim Lovell. Upton said he "kind of dove" for Fraziers line drive. "t;With the backdrop, its tough to see sometimes," he said, before adding the injury is "not too bad.dddddddddddd" "Well re-evaluate tomorrow, see how it feels," he said. Justin Upton said his calf "kind of locked up" as he was running to first base. It was another rough night for Atlantas outfield, forcing the Braves to consider their options with the All-Star break coming up. "Were talking through it right now," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Weve got three guys banged up." The list of injured outfielders actually is longer than the three starters. General manager Frank Wren announced during the game that Jordan Schafers right ankle injury is more serious than originally believed. Schafer went on the 15-day disabled list on July 4 with what was called an ankle contusion, but a MRI on Friday revealed a stress fracture. Wren said the normal recovery period for the injury is six weeks "and hes two to three weeks into it." Evan Gattis, who has made 11 starts in left field, could return from an oblique injury after the All-Star break. The Reds chased Medlen in the fifth. Robinson singled and moved to third on Vottos double before Medlen hit Phillips with a pitch to load the bases. Left-hander Alex Wood then came in and gave up a sacrifice fly to Jay Bruce. Medlen was charged with four runs and nine hits. Medlen, who was 4-1 with a 2.14 ERA in five June starts, has allowed a combined 10 runs in two straight losses. "I look at my mechanics after every game and Im doing the same thing," Medlen said. "Im trying to make adjustments and it comes down to, in the game, making the adjustments stick. It hasnt gotten there for me." The Braves had only two hits before McCanns seventh-inning homer. Medlen singled with two out in the third and Justin Upton singled to right field in the fourth. Upton was thrown out at second by Bruce. NOTES: The run in the ninth was the first allowed by the Reds bullpen since June 28 at Texas. The streaks of 10 games and 33 2-3 innings with allowing a run by the bullpen set team records. ... Reds LHP Sean Marshall threw to batters before the game. Reds manager Dusty Baker said Marshall is closer to returning from his second DL stint with a sore left shoulder. ... RHP Homer Bailey will make his second start since throwing his second career no-hitter against San Francisco on July 2 when he faces Atlantas Mike Minor on Saturday. Bailey followed the no-hitter with a loss at Milwaukee on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz