Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
t123 Offline

03.04.2018 12:38
orters, we will be speaking to the club about it and we will speak with supporters to get their views.The Spirit of Shankly and Antworten

David Goffin continued his giant-killing run at Indian Wells by beating former US Open champion Marin Cilic 7-6 6-2 in the quarter-finals. A day after knocking third seed Stan Wawrinka out, Goffin battled through to his first ATP Masters 1000 semi-final where he will meet Canadian Milos Raonic, a 7-5 6-3 victor over Frenchman Gael Monfils.Goffin saved 11 of 12 break points against Croatian Cilic before sealing the win in just over an hour-and-a-half and declared himself ready to take on another big server. Its good that in tennis you can find some solution against big players like Marin or Milos or (John) Isner, the 25-year-old said.Maybe Im quicker. I think I can take the ball earlier. I have other weapons. Thats why tennis is a nice sport.Im really happy with the way I managed the important points... it was the key of the match, to win the first set, and to be more relaxed in the second.After being forced to fighting off four set points in the opening set, Goffin took the tie-break 7-4 and then broke 10th seed Cilics serve twice in the second set.I was on my baseline and I was making him run a lot, said the Belgian, who has won two ATP titles.When I had the opportunity on his second serve, I was really aggressive, so thats why it was a better second set.Raonic pounded out 10 aces to reach the semi-finals at Indian Wells for the second straight year. Highlights of the quarter-final between Milos Raonic and Gael Monfils from Indian Wells I did things well. I created opportunities for myself, the 12th seed said.I served well and when I did get myself in trouble, I felt like it was me forcing the game. Those kind of things are positive and I stuck to it and it came together.Raonic relinquished an early break to Monfils in the first set but broke back in the 12th game to go 1-0 up and carried the momentum into the second set before serving out for the victory after 90 minutes. Milos Raonic will take on Goffin in the last four The Canadian was sidelined in February because of a groin injury that helped end his run in semi-finals of the Australian Open but is fully fit now and ready to take on Goffin.Hes playing well, said Raonic. If I do the right things I can give myself a chance. I think I have shown that this year, and I hope I can keep showing that. World No 1 Novak Djokovic will face Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Rafa Nadal takes on Kei Nishikori in the other quarter-final matches on Friday, live on Sky Sports 5 HD from 7pm. Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Max Pacioretty Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Jean Beliveau Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. http://www.authenticcanadiensshopnhl.com/charles-hudon-jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Saku Koivu Jersey . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Guy Lapointe Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.Liverpool supporters union Spirit of Shankly hope the clubs owners have learned a valuable lesson after their U-turn on ticket prices. Fenway Sports Group (FSG) issued an apology on Wednesday evening and scrapped the controversial top-price £77 general admission ticket for next season that had caused Anfield fans to protest. Liverpool back down on prices Liverpool freeze majority of ticket prices for next season Thousands of fans walked out of Anfield last Saturday during the 77th minute of their clash with Sunderland, putting the subject of increasing ticket prices firmly into the spotlight. If I am really honest, I am not sure we can put it into words - we did not expect this, Spirit of Shankly spokesman Jay McKenna said..It is unprecedented that they have apologised, remarkable. It is the right approach from the club that they apologised for the mistake.Supporters have reminded themselves that they are important to this game and reminded the authorities just how important they are. Clearly the club has seen the level of opposition to what was planned. Liverpool supporters walk out in the 77th minute of a 2-2 draw with Sunderland in a protest against ticket prices Earlier, just after news broke of the FSG decision, Spirit of Shankly issued a statement, which read; Todays announcement has to be seen a positive step in repairing the relationship between owners and supporters.If they had recognised what was being said by supporters about the impact of the original price rises... then much of the embarrassment and upset of the last four days would have been avoided. It is a sobering lesson in listening to your supporters properly.We welcome these changes from the owners and that they have recognised the mistake made and apologised for it. We take no delight in them being wrong. It helps no one. There were protests throughout the Sunderlandd game What is important though is that a lesson is learned and that proper engagement and taking note of supporters concerns occurs and those views are taken more seriously.dddddddddddd.We will take this opportunity to review the numbers and their impact upon supporters, we will be speaking to the club about it and we will speak with supporters to get their views.The Spirit of Shankly and Spion Kop 1906 believe that, given the fact there has been this reconsideration by the owners, it is only fair and appropriate that we reconsider our next steps until the full impact of these changes can be established. Prime Minister David Cameron says something needs to be done to stop clubs raising ticket prices too quickly Prime Minister David Cameron said on Wednesday that his Government would look into the issue after it was brought up by Shadow Sports Minister Clive Efford during Prime Minsters Questions.Cameron said: There is a problem here where some teams, some clubs, put up prices very rapidly every year, even though so much of the money for football actually comes through the sponsorship of the equipment and other sources. So I will look very carefully at what the honourable gentleman says. Also See: Liverpool back down on prices Prime Minister has say on tickets Bogdan out of Europa squad Ogbonna puts Liverpool out Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz