Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 195 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

13.08.2018 15:47
Stoudemires decision to sign with Hapoel.Playing with Jerusalem -- it allows me to take care of both -- a spiritual journey and Antworten

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. -- Kyle Toth scored 18 points, Victor Joseph had 16 and Cal Poly defeated Texas-San Antonio 59-47 on Thursday night.Toth, Joseph and Donovan Fields, who had 11 points, each hit three 3-pointers while the Roadrunners went 1 of 14 behind the arc and shot 27.5 percent overall (14 of 51).Joseph hit a 3-pointer and a layup after a turnover to start Cal Poly (4-4) on a 15-2 run. That produced a 22-12 lead when Joseph hit another 3 with 5:11 to go in the first half.The Roadrunners (2-5) were down 33-19 but came out of halftime with a 10-2 run. Then Fields sandwiched a pair of 3s around a Victor trey in the middle of the second half and the Mustangs went back up by 18, it 52-34. UTSA got no closer than 10 the rest of the way.Jeff Beverly had 17 points and nine rebounds for the Roadrunners. China Jerseys 2018 . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Sale NFL Jerseys . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. http://www.wholesalejerseys2018.us.com/ . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. NFL Jerseys From China .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Former NBA star Amare Stoudemire will continue his basketball career in Israel.The 14-year veteran announced Monday that he has signed a two-year contract with Israeli team Hapoel Jerusalem.?As part of the agreement,?Stoudemire will sell his shares in the club to Dr. Ori Allon, president and majority owner of Hapoel Jerusalem.Im sure everyone has been documenting my journey with the homeland the past six, seven years, my interest in Israel. At this moment, that dream has come true, Stoudemire said at a news conference at Madison Square Garden.Stoudemire, a six-time All-Star, announced his retirement from the NBA last week after signing a contract with the New York Knicks.Stoudemires agent, Happy Walters, said Stoudemire had several NBA offers from non-playoff teams, but he decided after some reflection that it was time to retire from the league.Its been a great ride, Stoudemire said Monday. I played 14 years in this NBA and I was able to have a successful career. I persevered through a lot, stayed focused. My determination was always there.Stoudemire described Hapoel as a team that Im looking forward to playing with, a team thats looking forward to my arrival. ... So Im excited about the next journey.He acknowledged that the decision to join Hapoel was an emotional one because it meant uprooting his wife and children. Stoudemire and his family have traveled to Israel frequently, which Stoudemire said should make the transition easier.ddddddddddddStoudemire also went on a religious pilgrimage of sorts in the summer of 2010 to explore his Hebrew roots, which he says exist through his mother Carrie. That factored into Stoudemires decision to sign with Hapoel.Playing with Jerusalem -- it allows me to take care of both -- a spiritual journey and also being able to take care of my professional career, Stoudemire said.Added Allon, the majority owner: The whole city of Jerusalem is celebrating right now. Its going to be an amazing two years with Amare.Stoudemire, 33, averaged 18.9 points and 7.8 rebounds in 846 games in 14 seasons with Phoenix, New York, Dallas and Miami. The 6-foot-10 big man was selected to two All-NBA first teams after turning pro out of high school, rising to prominence first as the NBAs rookie of the year in 2003, then as part of a devastating pick-and-roll combo with Steve Nash.?He referenced Nash on Monday, saying the duo changed basketball during their Suns years.Stoudemires time in New York was impacted by several injuries, including multiple knee ailments. He said Monday that his knees are completely healthy.I was healthy all season (in 2015-16), Stoudemire said. My body felt great. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz