Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 196 mal aufgerufen
 Neuigkeiten
dasg234 Offline

14.08.2018 13:39
h four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado Antworten

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- Peyton Manning figured it has been 24 years since he last visited a New Orleans Saints training camp, back when his dad, Archie, was doing radio commentary for his hometown team.But now that Manning is retired, he had time to go back to his roots.Manning dropped by the Saints camp this weekend at The Greenbrier resort in West Virginia, where he was in town for a speaking engagement.I was thinking the last time I had been to a Saints training camp was, I want to say, the training camp going into my junior year in high school, Manning said in a statement released by the Saints. I can recall going out to practice, Jim Mora was the head coach, and I was with my dad, who was doing the Saints radio broadcasts at the time with Jim Henderson. I was getting ready to go to Newman High School summer practice and I was working out and I remember throwing pass patterns after practice with the local media.So I was throwing passes to (local TV reporters) Lionel Bienvenu and Mike Hoss. That was actually the time I think I started to believe I could be a pretty good quarterback. ... I said, If I can get timing with fine athletes like Mike Hoss and Lionel Bienvenu, maybe I have a chance to be a pretty good quarterback.That was a real major milestone for me, working out with the media at an NFL training camp.Manning didnt participate in any practice drills this time around. But he said he attended the Saints Saturday night meetings and watched practice from the field Sunday.Manning had reached out to Saints coach Sean Payton via text a few weeks back, after he realized he would be at the resort at the same time, speaking at the Grocery Manufacturers Associations Leadership Forum.Its fun to be back. And it was great to see Drew Brees, who has been a longtime friend and an individual I have a great deal of respect for. And it was fun to be with him and the other quarterbacks, said Manning, who also rattled off a long list of Saints assistant coaches he has competed with over the years. I really appreciate [general manager] Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton letting me come out there. ... It was great to shake a lot of the players hands and really appreciated being asked to come out.Obviously it goes without saying, but I have a lot of respect for Sean Payton and the job that he does. A few weeks ago, my wife threw me a retirement party and invited guys that I have known for a long time in both coaching and playing. I invited Drew and Sean, and while Drew wasnt able to make it, Sean was there and I really appreciated him coming out. I just cant emphasize how much respect I have for them and the job they do and the great coaching staff there. Adidas NHL Jerseys China . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http://www.cheapnhljerseysfromchina.com/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Adidas Hockey Jerseys China . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. NHL Jerseys From China . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson backup receiver Trevion Thompson will miss his teams College Football Playoff run with a fractured wrist.Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said Thompson, a 6-foot-2, 200-pound sophomore, hurt himself in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship victory over Virginia Tech and had surgery to place a pin in his wrist. Swinney said Thompson was out for the rest of this season and probably would not be ready to return until the second half of sprring practice next year.ddddddddddddThompson, from Durham, North Carolina, played in all 13 games this season. He had 11 catches for 108 yards and a touchdown.The third-ranked Tigers (12-1; No. 2 CFP) face No. 2 Ohio State (11-1; No. 3 CFP) in the Fiesta Bowl on New Years Eve.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz